Chris Reeve Tribute

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by TSKO, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    TSKO, Oct 11, 2004

  2. TSKO wrote:

    > Someone just sent this to me...and I thought I would share...
    >
    > http://lathamfilms.com/superman.html

    Hey, that was really really well done! Great job!

    p.s. Does anyone seen the irony of the very symbol of the fight against
    evil in our country, dying right on the eve of the presidential
    elections? Dark days ahead I'm afraid.

    -Richard

    Richard Ragon, Oct 11, 2004

  3. TSKO

    DVDfanatico Guest

    The link you sent doesn't work for me because of bandwidth.

    Christopher Reeve is a great actor and corageous individual who has a beautiful
    spirit. I disagree with him on political stances though.

    I'll keep his family in my prayers.

    -DVDfanatico

    "TSKO"

    DVDfanatico, Oct 12, 2004
  4. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    Sorry about that...basically it was a 3 minute video of a Superman montage
    done to the Five for Fighting song "Superman". It was done very well...

    TSKO, Oct 12, 2004
  5. TSKO

    Robert Mahan Guest

    "Richard Ragon" <> wrote in message
    > TSKO wrote:
    >
    >> Someone just sent this to me...and I thought I would share...
    >>
    >> http://lathamfilms.com/superman.html

    > Hey, that was really really well done! Great job!
    >

    > p.s. Does anyone seen the irony of the very symbol of the fight against
    > evil in our country, dying right on the eve of the presidential elections?
    > Dark days ahead I'm afraid.
    >
    > -Richard

    Only is Bush is re-elected will dark days be ahead.

    -Robert

    Robert Mahan, Oct 12, 2004
  6. DVDfanatico wrote in <>:

    >The link you sent doesn't work for me because of bandwidth.
    >
    >Christopher Reeve is a great actor and corageous individual who has a beautiful
    >spirit. I disagree with him on political stances though.
    >
    >I'll keep his family in my prayers.

    As will I, my friend. But I'll bet his wife has been non-stop fucking
    since his death. Must have been a great release.

    Steve Hanson (MVP+1), Oct 18, 2004