    i use a program that came with my top (toshiba) that detects wireless acess
    points and their strengths. (configfree)
    thanx
    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9jbWFj?=, Feb 23, 2007

  2. Hi
    First make sure that if you use the Toshiba Utility switch Off Windows
    Wireless Zero Configuration (and Vice Versa).
    The Roaming aspects of standard Wireless does not work very well it is Not
    the fault of any specific Wireless component.
    In addition it might dependent on the way the Access Points SSID, and
    channels were configured.
    Sorry but there is nothing really that you can do about it. I am sure that
    the Wireless is still a great thing even with this little nuisance.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 23, 2007