    they up to the task?

    Thanks in advance,
    Federico Cozzi

    Federico Cozzi, Sep 7, 2004

  2. First I would see if there are current drivers for the scanner you have that
    will give better color.

    Then....my Epson 3200 does all that you want...I paid a bit more...$400 but
    its not top of the line any more so it might be under $300.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Federico Cozzi

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Minolta Dual Scan is excellent value for the money.
    Friend of mine has it (scanning about 9000 slides) and it is very good.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Sep 8, 2004