    them all.

    Thanks,

    John
    John, Nov 27, 2004

  2. John

    chidalgo Guest

    John escribio:

    > Hi, Does anyone know of a web site where I can select from a list of
    > camera criteria (# of pixels,image stabilization, 10x optical zoom, etc) so
    > that when I've entered them all, there may be 2 or 3 camera models of
    > different brands to choose from?

    Dpreview's Buyer Guide:

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

    --
    chidalgo
    chidalgo, Nov 27, 2004

  3. John

    Sabineellen Guest

    dcresource
    Sabineellen, Nov 27, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    chidalgo <> wrote in
    <co8pir$73o$>:

    >John escribio:
    >
    >> Hi, Does anyone know of a web site where I can select from a list of
    >> camera criteria (# of pixels,image stabilization, 10x optical zoom,
    >> etc) so that when I've entered them all, there may be 2 or 3 camera
    >> models of different brands to choose from?

    > Dpreview's Buyer Guide:
    >
    >http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp
    >
    >--
    >chidalgo

    Thanks Chidalgo,
    This is exactly what I was looking for.

    John
    John, Nov 29, 2004
  5. John

    Aerticeus Guest

    John wrote:
    > Hi, Does anyone know of a web site where I can select from a list of
    > camera criteria (# of pixels,image stabilization, 10x optical zoom, etc) so
    > that when I've entered them all, there may be 2 or 3 camera models of
    > different brands to choose from?
    >
    > I find that most of the sites want me to compare one model with another and
    > as there are 100's of them out there, it is too difficult to pick through
    > them all.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John

    google on pricerunner or pricegrabber

    Aerticeus, Dec 2, 2004
  6. John wrote:

    > Hi, Does anyone know of a web site where I can select from a list of
    > camera criteria (# of pixels,image stabilization, 10x optical zoom, etc) so
    > that when I've entered them all, there may be 2 or 3 camera models of
    > different brands to choose from?
    >
    > I find that most of the sites want me to compare one model with another and
    > as there are 100's of them out there, it is too difficult to pick through
    > them all.

    The best place is http://dcresource.com/reviews/cameraList.php

    This is better than dpreview.com, because it allows you to include
    crucial features such as AF Illumination. The dpreview site lacks
    enough criteria in some areas, and goes into too much detail in
    others.
    Steven Scharf, Dec 2, 2004