    to open this file with however the always use the selected program to open
    this kind of file check box is greyed out.

    Thanks

    soylentgreen, Oct 31, 2007

  2. soylentgreen

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:53:51 +0000, soylentgreen wrote:

    > When I put a audio cd in my drive I get choose the program you want to use
    > to open this file with however the always use the selected program to open
    > this kind of file check box is greyed out.

    Bummer.

    > Thanks

    For what?

    Dan C, Nov 1, 2007

  3. soylentgreen

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:53:51 GMT, "soylentgreen" <>
    wrote:

    >When I put a audio cd in my drive I get choose the program you want to use
    >to open this file with however the always use the selected program to open
    >this kind of file check box is greyed out.

    And this mystery operating system?

    And the mystery application you are trying to select?

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2007
  4. soylentgreen wrote:
    > When I put a audio cd in my drive I get choose the program you want to use
    > to open this file with however the always use the selected program to open
    > this kind of file check box is greyed out.

    Try going to Windows Explorer, choose "Folder Options" then, the File
    Types tab. Find the .wav file type, click the "Change" button and tell
    it to always open with whatever player you want to use.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 1, 2007
  5. soylentgreen

    soylentgreen Guest

    Thanks for the advice Roger it worked as for the other advice I got from
    Platt and Dan thanks for nothing.

    soylentgreen, Nov 1, 2007
  6. soylentgreen

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:56:46 +0000, soylentgreen wrote:

    > Thanks for the advice Roger it worked as for the other advice I got from
    > Platt and Dan thanks for nothing.

    I didn't give you any "advice".

    You didn't ask a question.

    Stay in school...

    Dan C, Nov 1, 2007
  7. soylentgreen

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:56:46 GMT, "soylentgreen" <>
    wrote:

    >Thanks for the advice Roger it worked as for the other advice I got from
    >Platt and Dan thanks for nothing.

    You're welcome. Nothing answer to go with the nothing information you
    provided.

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2007