    credit for only 1 answer or would they cancel each other out?

    Thanks for your time
    , Oct 20, 2005

  2. Guest

    , Oct 20, 2005

  3. October 19, 2005

    MSFT does give partial credit.... But I can't remember whether they also
    deduct points... I believe in the FAQ, it states that MSFT gives partial
    credit *sometimes*, but never takes points away.... is the way I recall.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/