    Thanks in advance,

    John Marsh.
    , Sep 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Solved! Prepare for hilarity... A smoke detector with a low battery is
    chirping! I use earplugs to muffle PC noise; result=confusion. And
    relief!

    John Marsh.
    , Sep 23, 2006

  3. Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On 23 Sep 2006 05:41:45 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Solved! Prepare for hilarity... A smoke detector with a low battery is
    >chirping! I use earplugs to muffle PC noise; result=confusion. And
    >relief!

    That's nothing - I heard of someone who got in a pest controller to
    find the chirping insects before finding the low battery in smoke
    detector!

    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia