    what is chipset ?
    pls tell me about above topic
    , Apr 24, 2008

  2. Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-04-24, <> wrote:
    > what is chipset ?
    > pls tell me about above topic

    <http://www.answers.com/chipset?cat=technology&nafid=3>

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
    Whiskers, Apr 24, 2008

  3. PeeCee Guest

    PeeCee, Apr 25, 2008
  4. wrote in
    news::

    > what is chipset ?
    > pls tell me about above topic

    "chipset" , ?

    then there's chiprollover, chipplaydead, chipheel, chipattack,
    chipbad, chipgoodboy, herechip, attaboychip and chipstay

    HTH

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I approve this message!

    Original Classical Poems from the Masters, #42 :

    "§ñühw¤£f" & "Kadaicha Man" sittin' in a tree...

    They each have their spoons to eat it all away -

    because they're retards and they're whay 2 ghay!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQsxjPHDg0
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 26, 2008