CHIPPIES LOVE THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 24, 2004

  2. P-P. Henneken, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    tbm Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35455482

    >Why is your subject title always in >capitals???

    >P-P.

    i'll answer that one....it's for individuals who suffer from POOR SIGHT.rgds to all from TBM...aka "THE BUFF"

    ---

    tbm, Oct 24, 2004
  4. "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    $:

    > Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    He does it to irritate you.

    Did he succeed? :)

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Oct 24, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Roland Karlsson

    >> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    >He does it to irritate you.
    >
    >Did he succeed? :)

    You know me well.
    Now if the guy has any brains he'll skip any further posts of mine if they
    irritate him.

    Annika1980, Oct 25, 2004
  6. (Annika1980) wrote in

    > You know me well.
    > Now if the guy has any brains he'll skip any further posts of mine if
    > they irritate him.

    :)

    Roland Karlsson, Oct 25, 2004
  7. Annika1980 wrote:
    >> From: Roland Karlsson

    >>> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    >> He does it to irritate you.
    >>
    >> Did he succeed? :)

    > You know me well.
    > Now if the guy has any brains he'll skip any further posts of mine if
    > they irritate him.

    Oooh, I am só sorry that my question offended you in any way... Thanks for
    your reasonable answer to my extremely unpolite question. My sincerest
    apology!

    Pffffff.....

    P-P.

    P-P. Henneken, Oct 25, 2004
  8. Roland Karlsson wrote:
    > "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    > $:
    >
    >> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    > He does it to irritate you.
    >
    > Did he succeed? :)

    No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality apparently.

    P-P.

    P-P. Henneken, Oct 25, 2004
  9. "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in message
    > Roland Karlsson wrote:
    > > "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    > > $:
    > >
    > >> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    > > He does it to irritate you.
    > >
    > > Did he succeed? :)

    > No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    > time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality apparently.

    There's no hostility here: only humor. You've missed the point. (Hint: Bret
    enjoys his cameras and his photography. He's an enthusiastic enthusiast. A
    rather pleasant change from the rest of us, who tend to have our underwear
    tied up in knots much of the time.)

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Oct 25, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    gib Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:47:05 +0200, "P-P. Henneken" <>
    wrote:

    >Roland Karlsson wrote:
    >> "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    >> He does it to irritate you.
    >>
    >> Did he succeed? :)

    >No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    >time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality apparently.
    >
    >P-P.

    you must be a noob.

    gib, Oct 25, 2004
  11. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >> Did he succeed? :)
    >
    >No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    >time around.

    This ain't my first rodeo, Cowboy.
    Do a quick Google search of my usenet posts and see how many you get.
    It said about 17,400 when I did it.

    Annika1980, Oct 25, 2004
  12. Annika1980

    Jer Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35455482

    Now all four sizes of this pic load exactly the way I'd expect them to.
    Quick as a wink.

    "Hello - I'm from Bizarro World and I'm here to confuse me."

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Oct 25, 2004
  13. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    >>>Did he succeed? :)

    >>No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    >>time around.

    > This ain't my first rodeo, Cowboy.
    > Do a quick Google search of my usenet posts and see how many you get.
    > It said about 17,400 when I did it.

    Which proves once again, that some people have far, FAR too much free
    time... ;)

    Matt Ion, Oct 25, 2004
  14. "gib" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:47:05 +0200, "P-P. Henneken" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Roland Karlsson wrote:
    >>> "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    >>> $:

    >>> He does it to irritate you.
    >>>
    >>> Did he succeed? :)

    >>No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    >>time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality apparently.
    >>
    >>P-P.
    >>

    > you must be a noob.

    Correct. I am 12 years old and asked my dad if I could use the PC for a
    time. Now I must go to bed.

    Get a life.

    P-P.

    P-P. Henneken, Oct 25, 2004
  15. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>> Did he succeed? :)

    >>No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    >>time around.

    > This ain't my first rodeo, Cowboy.
    > Do a quick Google search of my usenet posts and see how many you get.
    > It said about 17,400 when I did it.

    Oh man. You think I don't know that or something? Been lurking around for
    many years. Enjoyed your Nikon shots as well as your new 20D shots.

    That was nót my point... My point is that I asked a (in my opinion)
    reasonable question. The use of capitals in a subject is only to draw
    attention to it. I find that strange because usually it is considered
    "shouting". My bad, will use capitals as well when I want to ask something.

    P-P.

    P-P. Henneken, Oct 25, 2004
  16. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    SNIP
    > Now if the guy has any brains he'll skip any further posts of mine
    > if they irritate him.

    Remember the Masochist asking the Sadist: "Hit me, please hit me
    hard".
    The Sadist responded: "No".

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Oct 25, 2004
  17. Annika1980

    S. Guest

    > Roland Karlsson wrote:
    >> "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in news:417c2691$0$62028
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> Why is your subject title always in capitals???

    >> He does it to irritate you.
    >>
    >> Did he succeed? :)

    > No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile, first
    > time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality apparently.
    >
    > P-P.

    But you started it.

    S.

    S., Oct 25, 2004
  18. Annika1980

    mark_digital Guest

    "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in message news:417c2691$0$62028$...
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35455482

    > Why is your subject title always in capitals???
    >
    > P-P.

    ***************************************
    It makes it easier for him to find his own posts.
    mark_

    mark_digital, Oct 25, 2004
  19. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Oh man. You think I don't know that or something? Been lurking around for
    >many years. Enjoyed your Nikon shots as well as your new 20D shots.

    I kinda doubt you've ever seen a Nikon shot from me. I have shot a few Nikons,
    however. With a 12 gauge.

    >That was nót my point... My point is that I asked a (in my opinion)
    >reasonable question. The use of capitals in a subject is only to draw
    >attention to it. I find that strange because usually it is considered
    >"shouting".

    In this case it helps some people avoid my posts and helps others identify
    them.
    I've had more than 1 person tell me that they look for my posts first.

    Annika1980, Oct 25, 2004
  20. <offtopic again> Re: CHIPPIES LOVE THE 20D !!!

    "S." <> wrote in message

    > "P-P. Henneken" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> He does it to irritate you.
    >>>
    >>> Did he succeed? :)

    >> No, but his answer did. Don't understand why one must be so hostile,
    >> first time around. But hey, that must be the newsgroup mentality
    >> apparently.
    >>
    >> P-P.

    > But you started it.
    >
    > S.

    Person S. (always nice, this type of anonimity), could you ***please***
    inform me which word(s) is/are hostile? As I am from Holland my knowledge of
    the English language does not suffice to see that. Oh I see! I guess it's
    the number of questionmarks! Thanks for your valuable answer.

    P-P.

    P-P. Henneken, Oct 25, 2004