Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by santapg, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. santapg

    santapg Guest

    hi Every one.

    I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having m
    own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Lapto
    and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related t
    motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-leve
    repairing since last 17 years.
    please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter detail
    of my company and activities.

    Thank

    --
    santap
    santapg's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=35

    Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i
    santapg, Dec 20, 2006

  2. santapg

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:09:29 +0530, santapg
    <> wrote:

    >hi Every one.
    >
    >I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having my
    >own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Laptop
    >and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related to
    >motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-level
    >repairing since last 17 years.
    >please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter details
    >of my company and activities.

    Why didn't I think of it first!

    Chip level phone support!

    What's next?

    "Ok, now you've cut the first artery to the heart, correct? Make sure
    to clamp it to stop the bleeding. How bad is the clogging?"
    Evan Platt, Dec 20, 2006

  3. santapg

    John Holmes Guest

    santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi Every one.
    >
    > I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having my
    > own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Laptop
    > and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related to
    > motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-level
    > repairing since last 17 years.
    > please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter details
    > of my company and activities.
    >
    > Thanks

    You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.

    --
    You disdainful shred of stinking stomach acid.
    John Holmes, Dec 20, 2006
  4. John Holmes <> wrote in

    > santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> hi Every one.
    >>
    >> I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India,
    >> Having my own business in chip-level repairing of Computer
    >> Motherboard, Laptop and other peripherals, so any one having
    >> any problem related to motherboard repair i can surly help,
    >> over mail. I am into chip-level repairing since last 17 years.
    >> please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter
    >> details of my company and activities.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.

    And he's surly, to boot.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 20, 2006
  5. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > John Holmes <> wrote in
    >
    >> santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> hi Every one.
    >>>
    >>> I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India,
    >>> Having my own business in chip-level repairing of Computer
    >>> Motherboard, Laptop and other peripherals, so any one having
    >>> any problem related to motherboard repair i can surly help,
    >>> over mail. I am into chip-level repairing since last 17 years.
    >>> please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter
    >>> details of my company and activities.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >> You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.
    >>

    > And he's surly, to boot.

    So we're all coming home from a vacation to Florida a few years back when
    the youngest was still into everything Disney.

    Long story short, we were parked in the "Long Term Parking" section of EWR
    (Newark, NJ) and had to take one of those shuttle-busses out to the lot. It
    was kinda foggy that night, so a bunch of flights got delayed resulting in a
    log-jam at baggage claim and the shuttles. So we finally catch a bus, but
    while we're stuffed (SRO) into it (right behind some folks of
    Indian/Pakistani/Pick a middle-eastern country/descent) ... The little one
    looks up at me and says, "Daddy? Why does this man's jacket smell like a
    fart?"
    Karl Childers, Dec 21, 2006
  6. santapg

    santapg Guest

    santapg, Dec 24, 2006
  7. santapg <> wrote in

    > No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
    >
    > Sandip

    Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  8. santapg

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

    >santapg <> wrote in
    >

    >> No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
    >>
    >> Sandip
    >>

    >Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  9. On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>santapg <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
    >>>
    >>> Sandip
    >>>

    >>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    > My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    --
    No joy on all scenarios for engine ignition.
    That includes hitting the console.
    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  10. santapg

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>santapg <> wrote in

    >>>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    >> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    >Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  11. William Poaster <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    >> <dontbother@all> wrote:
    >>
    >>>santapg <> wrote in

    >>>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    >> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    > Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    *Everybody* knows that you can't bangdorf anything with a
    borgblatter. You need a flagsnabber for that.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  12. Mara <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    >>Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    > Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.

    You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
    flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
    blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised
    it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  13. On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster <>
    >> wrote:

    >>>Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    >> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
    >>

    > You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a flagsnabber
    > to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a blifthorton error. You
    > confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised it didn't go into a
    > glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

    FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
    copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could safely use
    a borgblatter!
    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  14. santapg

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in

    <snip>
    >> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
    >>

    >You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
    >flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
    >blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised
    >it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

    It's only got 24MB of EDO. It won't remember what happened long enough to
    self-destruct.

    3.2GB hdd, which 95 doesn't see all of. W00T! So, naturally, I'm going to
    install a 20GB.

    This will be a Triumph of Stupidity Over Engineering(tm).

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  15. santapg

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:02:54 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

    >William Poaster <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    >> Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?
    >>

    >*Everybody* knows that you can't bangdorf anything with a
    >borgblatter. You need a flagsnabber for that.

    I'm trying to bring FrankenSystem online. (AST Advantage! 6060p, running Win95,
    which, amazingly, still works.)

    <obscure comic reference>

    I may need my jam trousers for this one.

    </obscure comic reference>

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  16. William Poaster <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> Mara <> wrote in

    >>> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
    >>>

    >> You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
    >> flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
    >> blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very*
    >> surprised it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and
    >> self-destruct.

    > FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
    > copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could
    > safely use a borgblatter!

    Well, yeah, but that's the exception to the rule. How many people do
    you know who just happen to have a copper-bottomed wurzlecordwangler
    laying around? They don't keep well in our climate here in the Ohio
    Valley. Too humid. However, the specs on a flagsnabber say they're
    good from the Antarctic to the Amazon (Louisiana is an exception).

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  17. On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:25:57 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > William Poaster <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mara <> wrote in

    >>> You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
    >>> flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a blifthorton
    >>> error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised it didn't go
    >>> into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

    >> FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
    >> copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could safely
    >> use a borgblatter!
    >>

    > Well, yeah, but that's the exception to the rule. How many people do you
    > know who just happen to have a copper-bottomed wurzlecordwangler laying
    > around?

    Um...well there's...er..oh, no, his blew up..there's
    Mik..umm....err..nope, his melted...ah, there *is* su.. err...dang, no,
    her's went into the shop for repair after she used it in the brewing of
    her "Speshul BEER", but it had a hole burned in the bottom where some of
    the beer leaked into it, & it was beyond repair.

    > They don't keep well in our climate here in the Ohio Valley. Too
    > humid.

    Ah, yes, well there is the geographical aspect!

    > However, the specs on a flagsnabber say they're good from the
    > Antarctic to the Amazon (Louisiana is an exception).

    Quite understandable!
    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  18. santapg

    santapg Guest

    santapg, Dec 29, 2006
  19. santapg

    mustapma

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    hello golani

    mrs golani
    it s now 3 years iam sended you the for you give me the courses for repair laptoip on line you not gived me not think now i want you return my money please
    mustapma, Oct 19, 2011