Chinese Sick Day

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Chinese Sick Day

    Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I sick,
    headache, stomach ache, legs hurt, I no come work."

    The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
    When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That
    makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

    Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say, I feel great.
    I be work soon.....you got nice house.

    pcbutts1, Mar 29, 2007