    He is talking about Anthem MRX receivers and Paradigm Monitor series
    speakers. Both made in China.

    http://72.9.159.100/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=559431&page=804
    RichA, Mar 5, 2012

  2. RichA

    Guest

    On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:18:01 -0800 (PST), RichA <> wrote:

    > “I sell this stuff in my store and my house is full of studio series
    > speakers and an anthem mrx receiver. I love this company dearly but I
    > definitely am starting to fear the worst as far as quality goes. As a
    > business I get it cause its cheaper but I have seen more Paradigm /
    > Anthem (especially Anthem) products come back than I ever have. The
    > speakers are still very new in that line being out sourced so we shall
    > see but if they hold up anything like the MRX receivers I fear the
    > worst for that line.â€

    I currently have a (Canadian made) Paradigm based home theatre setup and when the time
    comes to upgrade, I will be changing brands.
    , Mar 5, 2012

  3. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:17:48 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >On 2012-03-05 19:37:10 -0800, Rich <> said:
    >
    >> Mxsmanic <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> You get what you pay for. There is no magic in China that allows this
    >>> law to be broken.
    >>>

    >> Despite the 10x lower wages than Canada or Japan.

    >Just wait until the Chinese outsource to Albania.

    Oh, please stop. I'm still trying to digest "10x lower wages than
    Canada or Japan". Parsing that is impossible.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Mar 6, 2012
  4. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    >On 2012-03-05 19:37:10 -0800, Rich <> said:
    >> Mxsmanic <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> You get what you pay for. There is no magic in China that allows this
    >>> law to be broken.
    >>>

    >> Despite the 10x lower wages than Canada or Japan.

    >Just wait until the Chinese outsource to Albania.

    Shouldn't that be Elbonia?
    Bruce, Mar 6, 2012
  5. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 3/4/2012 8:18 PM, RichA wrote:
    > “I sell this stuff in my store and my house is full of studio series
    > speakers and an anthem mrx receiver. I love this company dearly but I
    > definitely am starting to fear the worst as far as quality goes. As a
    > business I get it cause its cheaper but I have seen more Paradigm /
    > Anthem (especially Anthem) products come back than I ever have. The
    > speakers are still very new in that line being out sourced so we shall
    > see but if they hold up anything like the MRX receivers I fear the
    > worst for that line.”
    >
    > He is talking about Anthem MRX receivers and Paradigm Monitor series
    > speakers. Both made in China.
    >
    > http://72.9.159.100/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=559431&page=804

    And a Canadian citizen was recently arrested for drunk driving.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Mar 6, 2012
  6. RichA

    Irwell Guest

    On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:08:53 -0600, Rich wrote:

    > Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On 2012-03-05 19:37:10 -0800, Rich <> said:
    >>
    >>> Mxsmanic <> wrote in

    >>> Despite the 10x lower wages than Canada or Japan.

    >> Just wait until the Chinese outsource to Albania.
    >>

    > Horse carts to deliver parts.

    Don't knock it, Tesla was born not too far away
    in Croatia.
    Irwell, Mar 7, 2012