    like those paramedics.
    Wow!!
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Oct 13, 2010

  2. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 12:17 AM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners reaching
    > the surface.
    > I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive shaft,
    > like those paramedics.
    > Wow!!
    > Buffalo

    Cool to say the least. I have been watching it on CNN Internet feed
    along with TV Chili, nice when you speak a little Spanish.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010

  3. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 12:45 AM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:29:54 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Cool to say the least. I have been watching it on CNN Internet feed
    >> along with TV Chili, nice when you speak a little Spanish.

    > I know a little German...
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0lJyDCLYTE
    >
    > :-D

    Perfect A good laugh to end the day. Thanks

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  4. Buffalo

    chuckcar Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in

    > Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners
    > reaching the surface.
    > I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive
    > shaft, like those paramedics.
    > Wow!!

    Try taking the hearing test for the military. Fear of confined spaces is
    *not* something these miners have.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 13, 2010
  5. Buffalo

    Anyone Guest

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:42:17 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners
    >> reaching the surface.
    >> I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive
    >> shaft, like those paramedics.
    >> Wow!!

    > Try taking the hearing test for the military. Fear of confined spaces is
    > *not* something these miners have.

    DUH-uane? ...is that you?
    Anyone, Oct 13, 2010
  6. Buffalo wrote:
    > Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners reaching
    > the surface.
    > I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive shaft,
    > like those paramedics.
    > Wow!!
    > Buffalo

    Sounds pleasant enough. You might want to avoid spelunking...

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 13, 2010
  7. Anyone wrote:

    > chuckTard wrote:
    >> "Buffalo" wrote:
    >>> Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners
    >>> reaching the surface. I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go
    >>> down that constictive shaft, like those paramedics. Wow!!

    >> Try taking the hearing test for the military. Fear of confined
    >> spaces is *not* something these miners have.

    > DUH-uane? ...is that you?

    Nah. It's just chuckTard's "RAG".

    (Random Advice Generator)

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 13, 2010
  8. "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/13/2010 12:17 AM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners
    >> reaching
    >> the surface.
    >> I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive
    >> shaft,
    >> like those paramedics.
    >> Wow!!
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Cool to say the least. I have been watching it on CNN Internet feed along
    > with TV Chili, nice when you speak a little Spanish.
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 13, 2010
  9. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 11:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    wrote the following tidbit of information:

    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> On 10/13/2010 12:17 AM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> Damn, it was really enjoyable watching the first couple of miners
    >>> reaching
    >>> the surface.
    >>> I don't know how anyone would volenteer to go down that constictive
    >>> shaft,
    >>> like those paramedics.
    >>> Wow!!
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> Cool to say the least. I have been watching it on CNN Internet feed
    >> along with TV Chili, nice when you speak a little Spanish.
    >>
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    > um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..

    Taco Suremo Si. (Riendo)

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  10. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/13/2010 3:53 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<i94o2q$kiu$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    > following:
    >> On 10/13/2010 11:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>>
    >>> "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message

    >>> um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..
    >>>

    >> Taco Suremo Si. (Riendo)
    >>

    > Es muy fria. Que esta es calliente? Tu madre!
    > A HUY CARUMBA, VATO!
    > Donde esta los chikas con los grandes chi chi's?

    ¡Y qué!

    OldGringo38, Oct 13, 2010
  11. "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/13/2010 11:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    > wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>
    >> "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >>> On 10/13/2010 12:17 AM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:
    >>>>

    >>> Cool to say the least. I have been watching it on CNN Internet feed
    >>> along with TV Chili, nice when you speak a little Spanish.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> OldGringo38
    >>> Just West Of Nowhere
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    >> um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..
    >>

    > Taco Suremo Si. (Riendo)
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    con extra TP! my peeple, we are without TP. bungholio!
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 14, 2010
  12. "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > In message <i94o2q$kiu$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered
    > the
    > following:
    >> On 10/13/2010 11:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> >
    >> > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message

    >> > um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..
    >> >

    >> Taco Suremo Si. (Riendo)
    >>

    > Es muy fria. Que esta es calliente? Tu madre!
    > A HUY CARUMBA, VATO!
    > Donde esta los chikas con los grandes chi chi's?
    >
    > --
    > http://webupon.com/web-talk/compelling-reasons-to-boycott-youtube/
    > http://stopbeck.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org|www.youropenbook.org

    ah, chi chi ( .)( .)
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 14, 2010
  13. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/14/2010 5:37 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    wrote the following tidbit of information:

    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> On 10/13/2010 11:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>>
    >>> "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message

    >>> um .. taco supreme? eheh eheh ..
    >>>

    >> Taco Suremo Si. (Riendo)
    >>
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    > con extra TP! my peeple, we are without TP. bungholio!

    Good way to start the day. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 14, 2010