    Wade365 Guest

    How about it? Is there going to be a Region 1 issue cut from the international
    versions like they did for the first mini series?

    Wade365, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Wade365

    RR Guest

    Wade365 wrote:
    > How about it? Is there going to be a Region 1 issue cut from the
    > international versions like they did for the first mini series?

    I was under the impression the version available (the same as the one
    broadcast) IS the director's cut.

    --
    RR

    If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't
    include the right to experiment with your own consciousness,
    then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
    it was written on. - Terence McKenna

    RR, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Wade365

    Wade365 Guest

    << How about it? Is there going to be a Region 1 issue cut from the
    > international versions like they did for the first mini series?

    I was under the impression the version available (the same as the one
    broadcast) IS the director's cut. >>

    "Dune" mini series was issued as a DVD then several months later (ala LOTR)
    they issued an extended version with all the naughty bits and violence we just
    can't allow here in the USA.

    Were there any differences in airing copies for different countries on
    "Children"?

    Wade365, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Wade365

    RR Guest

    Wade365 wrote:
    > << How about it? Is there going to be a Region 1 issue cut from the
    >> international versions like they did for the first mini series?

    > I was under the impression the version available (the same as the one
    > broadcast) IS the director's cut. >>
    >
    > "Dune" mini series was issued as a DVD then several months later (ala
    > LOTR) they issued an extended version with all the naughty bits and
    > violence we just can't allow here in the USA.
    >
    > Were there any differences in airing copies for different countries on
    > "Children"?

    I was speaking of COD. I think there's only one version.

    RR, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Wade365

    Wade365 Guest

    << I was speaking of COD. I think there's only one version. >>

    Thanks!

    Wade365, Sep 22, 2003