    Hoshisato Guest

    Do you have any recommendations for Chicago based shops that sell
    Pentax mount lenses? I'll be travelling there next month.

    Hoshisato, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Hoshisato

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Dec 5, 5:39 am, Hoshisato <> wrote:
    > Do you have any recommendations for Chicago based shops that sell
    > Pentax mount lenses? I'll be travelling there next month.

    This might be a start. I have dealt with these guys for many years
    (though for mostly non-digital stuff) and never been disappointed.
    Central, which has been there since the 1800s, is right in the Loop;
    and Helix, which has been around for a long time but not quite that
    long, is only 1.5 miles west of the Loop:

    Central Camera
    230 S. Wabash (on Wabash just north of Jackson)
    Chicago
    312.427.5580
    < http://www.centralcamera.com/Cameras-Lenses/Lenses/ >

    Helix
    310 S. Racine (on Racine just south of Jackson)
    Chicago
    312.421.6000
    < http://www.helixcamera.com/lenses/pentax/pentax.html >

    HTH.