    Does anyone know where I cold find the chess game that used to be in
    Microsoft's entertainment pack? Have had no luck searching. Thanks for any
    help.

    Sam, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Sam wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I cold find the chess game that used to be in
    > Microsoft's entertainment pack? Have had no luck searching. Thanks for any
    > help.

    I still have it somewhere on an old floppy I think. Email me your
    details to (remove the m) and if I find it
    I'll email it to you.
    Jo

    Mrs Beeble Brock, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Sam

    Caught Guest

    "Mrs Beeble Brock" <> wrote in message
    > Sam wrote:
    >> Does anyone know where I cold find the chess game that used to be in
    >> Microsoft's entertainment pack? Have had no luck searching. Thanks for
    >> any help.

    > I still have it somewhere on an old floppy I think. Email me your details
    > to (remove the m) and if I find it I'll email
    > it to you.
    > Jo

    Jo

    Could I politely ask for a copy as well please

    Caught, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Caught wrote:
    > "Mrs Beeble Brock" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Sam wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone know where I cold find the chess game that used to be in
    >>>Microsoft's entertainment pack? Have had no luck searching. Thanks for
    >>>any help.

    >>I still have it somewhere on an old floppy I think. Email me your details
    >>to (remove the m) and if I find it I'll email
    >>it to you.
    >>Jo

    > Jo
    >
    > Could I politely ask for a copy as well please

    Okay - could you also email me directly so I can get your address in my
    system?
    It'll be the weekend before I can find the right disk and install it on
    my own PC to make sure it works, so I'll be in touch with you in a few days.

    Jo

    Mrs Beeble Brock, Jul 6, 2005