    heard nothing about my order and no response to 2 emails. Anyone order from them? Have I been 'had'??

    Thanks,

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003

  2. SpeedyBird

    Kaydigi Guest

    "SpeedyBird" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I bought 'Day of the Triffids' DVD from them off eBay over 3 weeks ago.

    My account was charged, but I've
    > heard nothing about my order and no response to 2 emails. Anyone order

    from them? Have I been 'had'??

    > Thanks,
    >
    > SpeedyByrd PhD

    How did you pay? If you paid by Pay Pal, file a complaint before your 30
    days are up.
    Kaydigi, Oct 6, 2003

  3. SpeedyBird

    Rascal Guest

    > I bought 'Day of the Triffids' DVD from them off eBay over 3 weeks ago.

    My account was charged, but I've
    > heard nothing about my order and no response to 2 emails. Anyone order

    from them? Have I been 'had'??

    > Thanks,
    >
    > SpeedyByrd PhD

    Does not sound promising!! Does e-bay provide any recourse at all in cases
    like this??
    Rascal, Oct 6, 2003
  4. SpeedyBird

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:31:40 -0400, "Rascal" <bennypeters(spamtrap)@aol.com> wrote:

    >"SpeedyBird" <> wrote in message
    >> I bought 'Day of the Triffids' DVD from them off eBay over 3 weeks ago.

    >My account was charged, but I've
    >> heard nothing about my order and no response to 2 emails. Anyone order

    >from them? Have I been 'had'??
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> SpeedyByrd PhD

    >Does not sound promising!! Does e-bay provide any recourse at all in cases
    >like this??

    Not much they can except ban them from listing anything. Funny thing is, they have an offering on there right
    now for the same DVD!

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003
  5. SpeedyBird

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:31:35 -0400, "Kaydigi" <> wrote:

    >"SpeedyBird" <> wrote in message
    >> I bought 'Day of the Triffids' DVD from them off eBay over 3 weeks ago.

    >My account was charged, but I've
    >> heard nothing about my order and no response to 2 emails. Anyone order

    >from them? Have I been 'had'??
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> SpeedyByrd PhD

    >How did you pay? If you paid by Pay Pal, file a complaint before your 30
    >days are up.

    I did pay with Paypal and think I'll do just that. It actually went on my ATM card but I can go to B of A
    with it. Thanks for the info.

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003
  6. SpeedyBird

    Mr. KiTe Guest

    I ordered a ''Home Movies" DVD on Aug-26th from them, and it never came
    - they don't answer emails. Finally I called them Fri. and left a
    message - within the hour they emailed me saying sorry and they had a
    mistake and were sending it immediately. i had emailed someone from
    their feedback who said they were slow and didnt answer emails and they
    said it took calling b4 they finally came through and sent it. Most
    their feedback is positive.

    I suggest you leave a message; their # is         Phone:
        (503) 223-4533
    (Its automated)

    you have between 30-60 days after order for filing fraud report, you're
    supposed to try all forms of contact for resolve before taking any other
    action though. i'm leaving negative feedback even if they did send it
    friday. no excuse not shipping soon or answering emails.

    good luck,
    Mr. KiTe, Oct 6, 2003
  7. SpeedyBird

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:39:53 -0400 (EDT), (Mr. KiTe) wrote:

    > I ordered a ''Home Movies" DVD on Aug-26th from them, and it never came
    >- they don't answer emails. Finally I called them Fri. and left a
    >message - within the hour they emailed me saying sorry and they had a
    >mistake and were sending it immediately. i had emailed someone from
    >their feedback who said they were slow and didnt answer emails and they
    >said it took calling b4 they finally came through and sent it. Most
    >their feedback is positive.
    >
    >I suggest you leave a message; their # is         Phone:
    >    (503) 223-4533
    >(Its automated)
    >
    >you have between 30-60 days after order for filing fraud report, you're
    >supposed to try all forms of contact for resolve before taking any other
    >action though. i'm leaving negative feedback even if they did send it
    >friday. no excuse not shipping soon or answering emails.
    >
    >good luck,

    Well, I actually got a mail message back from them today saying that they had replied to my previous messages,
    but they had not. Anyway, they say they sent my disc last week, so I'll give it a while and file a report as
    you mentioned above. Thanks for your input.

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 7, 2003
  8. SpeedyBird

    Rascal Guest

    > Well, I actually got a mail message back from them today saying that they

    had replied to my previous messages,
    > but they had not. Anyway, they say they sent my disc last week, so I'll

    give it a while and file a report as
    > you mentioned above. Thanks for your input.
    >
    > SpeedyByrd PhD

    Hope it works out!

    Nothing worse than having an online deal go bad.
    Rascal, Oct 7, 2003
  9. SpeedyBird

    SpeedByrd Guest

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:08:32 -0400, "Rascal" <bennypeters(spamtrap)@aol.com> wrote:

    >> Well, I actually got a mail message back from them today saying that they

    >had replied to my previous messages,
    >> but they had not. Anyway, they say they sent my disc last week, so I'll

    >give it a while and file a report as
    >> you mentioned above. Thanks for your input.
    >>
    >> SpeedyByrd PhD

    >Hope it works out!
    >
    >Nothing worse than having an online deal go bad.

    Thanks!
    Can honestly say it hasn't happened yet, though it almost did.

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedByrd, Oct 7, 2003