Cheeky monkey! Macaque borrows photographer's camera to takehilarious self-portraits

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Whisky-dave, Jul 6, 2011.

  1. Whisky-dave

    Whisky-dave Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Whisky-dave

    Tim Conway Guest

    Re: Cheeky monkey! Macaque borrows photographer's camera to take hilarious self-portraits

    "Whisky-dave" <> wrote in message

    > Read more:
    > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrows-photographers-camera.html#ixzz1RL4b1vyu

    Just what I've been complaining about for 5 years. Why pay a photographer
    to take photos when with today's technologically advanced cameras even a
    monkey (realtor-yes I know I didn't capitalize it) can take a good photo?
    Yeah, another photographer loses his job when the monkey (realtor-still
    didn't capitalize it) gets a new camera.
    Excuse my bitterness....
    Tim Conway, Jul 6, 2011

  3. Whisky-dave

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Jul 6, 6:39 pm, "Tim Conway" <> wrote:
    > "Whisky-dave" <> wrote in message

    > > Read more:
    > >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011051/Black-macaque-takes-s...

    > Just what I've been complaining about for 5 years.  Why pay a photographer
    > to take photos when with today's technologically advanced cameras even a
    > monkey (realtor-yes I know I didn't capitalize it) can take a good photo?
    > Yeah, another photographer loses his job when the monkey (realtor-still
    > didn't capitalize it) gets a new camera.
    > Excuse my bitterness....

    Well if a monkey can take better photos than you, don't waste your
    time getting bitter,
    get a monkey to show you how to take better pictures :)
    Whisky-dave, Jul 7, 2011
  4. Whisky-dave

    On Jul 6, 6:39 pm, "Tim Conway" <> wrote:
    > "Whisky-dave" <> wrote in message

    > > Read more:
    > >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011051/Black-macaque-takes-s...

    > Just what I've been complaining about for 5 years. Why pay a photographer
    > to take photos when with today's technologically advanced cameras even a
    > monkey (realtor-yes I know I didn't capitalize it) can take a good photo?
    > Yeah, another photographer loses his job when the monkey (realtor-still
    > didn't capitalize it) gets a new camera.
    > Excuse my bitterness....

    >Well if a monkey can take better photos than you, don't waste your
    >time getting bitter,
    >get a monkey to show you how to take better pictures :)

    <g>
    Tim Conway, Jul 7, 2011
  5. Whisky-dave

    Mike Guest