Checking MCSE back ground

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marko, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    The two answers I have seen are OK except there is a much
    easier method.

    1/ Ask to see the MCSE credit card ID that every MCSE I
    know of carries in their wallet. Almost impossible to
    fake since it has a hologram.
    2/ Ask to see the MCSE lapel pin. Difficult to copy.
    3/ Ask to see the certificate. Not easy to duplicate.

    If you still need more proof, ask them to log into the MCP
    secure site in your presence.

    Regards

    Marko

    Marko, Jul 20, 2003