    dodger Guest

    how can i check my mail without without opening first?
    thanks

    dodger, Jul 31, 2006

  2. dodger wrote:

    > how can i check my mail without without opening first?

    "Check" your mail? What exactly do you mean?

    For viruses? To read it?

    Turn off the Preview Pane; that is the same as opening them.

    Get a modern email client. You would like Thunderbird, the companion
    email and news client to Firefox.
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
    http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 31, 2006

  3. "dodger" <> wrote in message
    > how can i check my mail without without opening first?
    > thanks

    This is another alternative:
    http://www.mailwasher.net/

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 31, 2006
  4. dodger wrote:
    > how can i check my mail without without opening first?
    > thanks

    You need an special type of X-ray machine. ;) LOL

    I suppose you meant e-mail.

    Try this.
    http://www.eudora.com/

    --
    My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
    Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)

    Randall Smith, Aug 1, 2006
  5. dodger

    DanR Guest

    "dodger" <> wrote in message
    > how can i check my mail without without opening first?
    > thanks

    You are using OE6 so do this.
    Right click on message and choose properties. Choose "details / message
    source". Expand window and read the "source" of the message.

    DanR, Aug 1, 2006