    about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    message before. Any clues?

    Gay

    brazen, Mar 7, 2007

  2. brazen

    EMB Guest

    brazen wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    > message before. Any clues?
    >
    > Gay

    Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

    EMB, Mar 7, 2007

  3. brazen

    EMB Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > brazen wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    >> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    >> message before. Any clues?
    >>
    >> Gay
    >>

    > Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

    Looks like IIS is set up to only accept requests from a defined IP
    address range (probably the local subnet on which it is located). I'd
    be contacting Net24 and asking them to unbreak it.

    EMB, Mar 7, 2007
  4. brazen

    brazen Guest

    On Mar 7, 6:08 pm, EMB <> wrote:
    > brazen wrote:
    > > Hi all,

    > > Can someone checkwww.ottos.co.nzfor me? I'm getting a weird message
    > > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    > > message before. Any clues?

    > > Gay

    > Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

    Ah thankyou darling, its not just me then... Starting to get
    paranoid.....

    Gay

    brazen, Mar 7, 2007
  5. On 6 Mar 2007 21:02:48 -0800, brazen <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    > message before. Any clues?
    >
    > Gay

    Error 403 from here, 1835hrs.

    --
    Nicolaas

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 7, 2007
  6. brazen

    GraB Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    >about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    >message before. Any clues?
    >
    >Gay

    You are not authorized to view this page
    The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses
    that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of
    your browsing computer is on this list.

    GraB, Mar 7, 2007
  7. brazen

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <eslhca$gau$>, says...
    > brazen wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    > > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    > > message before. Any clues?
    > >
    > > Gay
    > >

    > Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

    Ditto here too. Slinshot. Will try proxy and see what happens.
    bAZZ..>>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you try me, you'll buy me
    If you buy me, you'll use me
    If you use me, you'll abuse me
    If you abuse me, I'll own you.

    bAZZ, Mar 7, 2007
  8. brazen

    Rob Guest

    Its a windows error page. The host is www.net24.co.nz

    Rob, Mar 7, 2007
  9. brazen

    ~misfit~ Guest

    brazen wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
    > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
    > message before. Any clues?
    >
    > Gay

    I Get the same. 403.6 Forbidden.
    --