    watch this video.

    http://www.myberrytree.com/bt15998
    , Apr 17, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Find out why the Dingleberry Tree is as easy as 1-2-3. This Program is BRAND
    > NEW, and will flip the Industry for a loop, if you don't believe me
    > watch this video.

    Let's see, BRAND NEW, will flip the industry, as easy as ... is there
    someway, somehow a positive thing to point out? Get fucked, spammer.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 17, 2007

  3. Tester Guest

    On 16 Apr 2007 23:28:36 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Find out why the Berry Tree is as easy as 1-2-3. This Program is BRAND
    >NEW, and will flip the Industry for a loop, if you don't believe me
    >watch this video.

    So if you're not going to do any selling, of your miracle nutritional
    products where does the money come from? Now THAT's the REAL miracle.

    It CAN'T come mostly from the joining fees of your downline because
    that's illegal and mathematically impossible.

    In the U.S., any multilevel scheme in which at least 70% of the cash
    flow isn't in the retail sale of product to end users who are not
    buying to join the scheme is considered a scam by the FTC.

    Tester, Apr 17, 2007