  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    Butthead.
    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Jtyc

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Butthead.

    What no Bevis?
    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > What no Bevis?

    This guy doesn't sound to me like he's into Beavis... He definately sounds
    like a butthead kinda guy.
    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Jtyc

    S. O'Brien Guest

    he became a lawyer and we killed him

    S. O'Brien, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > he became a lawyer and we killed him

    Did I get to pull the trigger?!?

    *oh please oh please oh please*
    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  6. Jtyc

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> he became a lawyer and we killed him
    >
    >Did I get to pull the trigger?!?

    My bother's a Lawyer, earns shit loads of money, so you can both kill
    him too.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  7. Jtyc

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This guy doesn't sound to me like he's into Beavis... He definately sounds
    >like a butthead kinda guy.

    Oh please forgive me, considering you spelt 'definitely' wrong.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  8. Jtyc

    S. O'Brien Guest

    begging is soooooo unbecoming... so no...

    twas moi!!!

    *runs*

    S. O'Brien, Nov 3, 2003
  9. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > begging is soooooo unbecoming... so no...
    >
    > twas moi!!!
    >
    > *runs*

    Like I won't find you. How many women can their be on that side of Cananda
    running around in red underwear with white poka dots?
    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  10. Jtyc

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Most of 'em. Flannel underwear at that.