    newuser Guest

    Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
    mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

    newuser, Jun 17, 2005

  2. newuser

    Raja Guest

    No, you can't do that. All you get after the exam is a score report with the
    score and a bar chart (histogram) of your performance in different sections
    of the exam !

    Raja, Jun 17, 2005

  3. newuser

    newuser Guest

    This is a bit worrying. Last exam i wrote was pretty easy and i was expecting
    atleast 80%. but the results showed 65 percent and i failed. so i wonder what
    went wrong. this was my last paper for being certified.

    newuser, Jun 18, 2005
  4. newuser

    Sean Guest

    it can be frustating but its for security reasons. They would run out of
    questions faster. During the exam I wrote some notes on the pad they gave me
    and they would even let me scribe them down for my personal research. I didnt
    even think about it but I can see why. Braindump services would send people
    in there to fail the tests all the time just to get the questions.

    Sean, Jun 19, 2005