Check the results

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by newuser, Jun 17, 2005.

1. newuser

newuser Guest

Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
    mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

newuser, Jun 17, 2005
    1. Advertising

2. newuser

Raja Guest

No, you can't do that. All you get after the exam is a score report with the
    score and a bar chart (histogram) of your performance in different sections
    of the exam !

"newuser" wrote:

> Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
    > mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

Raja, Jun 17, 2005
    1. Advertising

3. newuser

newuser Guest

This is a bit worrying. Last exam i wrote was pretty easy and i was expecting
    atleast 80%. but the results showed 65 percent and i failed. so i wonder what
    went wrong. this was my last paper for being certified.

"Raja" wrote:

> No, you can't do that. All you get after the exam is a score report with the
    > score and a bar chart (histogram) of your performance in different sections
    > of the exam !
    >
    > "newuser" wrote:
    >
    > > Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
    > > mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

newuser, Jun 18, 2005
  4. newuser

Sean Guest

it can be frustating but its for security reasons. They would run out of
    questions faster. During the exam I wrote some notes on the pad they gave me
    and they would even let me scribe them down for my personal research. I didnt
    even think about it but I can see why. Braindump services would send people
    in there to fail the tests all the time just to get the questions.

"newuser" wrote:

> This is a bit worrying. Last exam i wrote was pretty easy and i was expecting
    > atleast 80%. but the results showed 65 percent and i failed. so i wonder what
    > went wrong. this was my last paper for being certified.
    >
    > "Raja" wrote:
    >
    > > No, you can't do that. All you get after the exam is a score report with the
    > > score and a bar chart (histogram) of your performance in different sections
    > > of the exam !
    > >
    > > "newuser" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
    > > > mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

Sean, Jun 19, 2005
    1. Advertising