Check Out This Great Site

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing Web site
    that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for anyone who is
    perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you what it is, let me
    tell you a little something about it. For example, did you know that this
    site will actually explain to you in detail specifically which exams are
    required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA: Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE:
    Messaging, MCSE: Security, and even the MCDBA?

    For example, I found out using this wonderful resource that it takes only
    one exam to become an MCP; that 70-218 is a requirement along with three
    other exams for an MCSA; that seven exams are required to earn the MCSE
    status whereas eight exams to are required for the MCSE with a
    specialization in Messaging or Security for the Windows 2003 track but only
    seven are required for Windows 2000 track?

    Now I know what you must be thinking, "How could there possibly be such a
    site as great as this?", but I assure you, it is there. But for those are
    either unable or just plain unwilling to search for such a site as this, I
    will grant you the gracious and selfless favor of posting a link (you know,
    that blue text that's underlined) to this absolute pure gold that is
    masquerading as just a mere Website. Are you ready?

    Wait for it...

    Wait for it...

    Wait for it...

    \/

    Here!!!

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Well, what the hell were you expecting!?
    http://www.howtobeastupidlazycheatinggoodfornothingbraindumpingassfucker.com
    ?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004