Check Out This Great Site (Revised)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing Web site
    that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for anyone who is
    perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you what it is, let me
    tell you a little something about it. For example, did you know that this
    site will actually explain to you in detail specifically which exams are
    required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA: Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE:
    Messaging, MCSE: Security, and even the MCDBA?

    For example, I found out using this wonderful resource that it takes only
    one exam to become an MCP; that 70-218 is a requirement along with three
    other exams for an MCSA; that seven exams are required to earn the MCSE
    status whereas eight exams to are required for the MCSE with a
    specialization in Messaging or Security for the Windows 2003 track but only
    seven are required for Windows 2000 track?

    Now I know what you must be thinking, "How could there possibly be such a
    site as great as this?", but I assure you, it is there. But for those are
    either unable or just plain unwilling to search for such a site as this, I
    will grant you the gracious and selfless favor of posting a link (you know,
    that blue text that's underlined) to this absolute pure gold that is
    masquerading as just a mere Website. Are you ready?

    Wait for it...

    Wait for it...

    Wait for it...

    \/

    Here!!!

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Well, what the h3ll were you expecting!?
    http://www.howtobeastupidlazycheatinggoodfornothingbraindumpingsapsucker.com
    ?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    nerd32768 Guest

    good one

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004

  3. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\132276.htm (6/25/2004 11:18:21

    AM) #
    > good one

    well, not that good.

    kpg, Jun 25, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing
    > Web site that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for
    > anyone who is perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you
    > what it is, let me tell you a little something about it. For example,
    > did you know that this site will actually explain to you in detail
    > specifically which exams are required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA:
    > Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: Messaging, MCSE: Security, and
    > even the MCDBA?

    <Snip>

    You're starting to grow on me.

    --
    Fris "Stop it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    RH Guest

    EXCELLENT POST!!!!!

    certifiable.

    RH, Jun 25, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    you switchin teams?

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Consultant wrote:
    > you switchin teams?

    Either you didn't read the entire post, or you're grossly mis-interpreting
    what I wrote.

    --
    Fris "It wouldn't be the first time for either" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  8. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#EM8VCtWEHA.3016
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > You're starting to grow on me.

    so does mold, bateria, etc.
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing Web
    > site that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for anyone
    > who is perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you what it
    > is, let me tell you a little something about it. For example, did you
    > know that this site will actually explain to you in detail
    > specifically which exams are required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA:
    > Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: Messaging, MCSE: Security, and
    > even the MCDBA?

    you have no ides how long I've been looking for this....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  10. Neil wrote:
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:#EM8VCtWEHA.3016 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> You're starting to grow on me.

    > so does mold, bateria, etc.
    > ;)

    That's why I said "Stop it"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  11. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    > > While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing
    > > Web site that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for
    > > anyone who is perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you
    > > what it is, let me tell you a little something about it. For example,
    > > did you know that this site will actually explain to you in detail
    > > specifically which exams are required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA:
    > > Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: Messaging, MCSE: Security, and
    > > even the MCDBA?

    > <Snip>
    >
    > You're starting to grow on me.

    There's a fungus among us.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  12. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OX2w6QtWEHA.4020
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> so does mold, bateria, etc.
    >> ;)

    > That's why I said "Stop it"

    wash, it's faster...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  13. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "RH" <> wrote in message
    > EXCELLENT POST!!!!!

    Thank you. I was quite tired (and drunk I might add) at the time. It was
    originally posted (with "chalk's term") at 8:20 this morning.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  14. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > While browsing the Internet last night, I happened on this amazing Web
    > > site that is sure to be an absolutely fantastic resource for anyone
    > > who is perusing a Microsoft certification. Before I tell you what it
    > > is, let me tell you a little something about it. For example, did you
    > > know that this site will actually explain to you in detail
    > > specifically which exams are required for the MCP, MCSA, MCSA:
    > > Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: Messaging, MCSE: Security, and
    > > even the MCDBA?

    > you have no ides how long I've been looking for this....

    "[I'm] here to help".

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  15. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:44:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > you have no ides how long I've been looking for this....

    Since March?

    JaR
    Et tu Thug

    JaR, Jun 25, 2004
  16. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:44:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >
    >> you have no ides how long I've been looking for this....

    > Since March?
    >
    > JaR
    > Et tu Thug

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk...
    Fine I'll go now....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  17. TechGeekPro

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "RH" <> wrote in message
    > > EXCELLENT POST!!!!!

    > Thank you. I was quite tired (and drunk I might add) at the time. It was
    > originally posted (with "chalk's term") at 8:20 this morning.

    You were drunk at 8:20 am? So, were you *still* drunk, or drunk *again*?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  18. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > "RH" <> wrote in message
    > > > EXCELLENT POST!!!!!

    > > Thank you. I was quite tired (and drunk I might add) at the time. It was
    > > originally posted (with "chalk's term") at 8:20 this morning.

    > You were drunk at 8:20 am? So, were you *still* drunk, or drunk *again*?

    Yes.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  19. TechGeekPro

    > > You were drunk at 8:20 am? So, were you *still* drunk, or drunk *again*?

    > Yes.

    Impressive. Has the computer stopped spinning yet?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  20. TechGeekPro

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > You were drunk at 8:20 am? So, were you *still* drunk, or drunk

    *again*?

    > > Yes.

    > Impressive. Has the computer stopped spinning yet?

    Which one, the one on the right or on the left?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004