    all kind of layerd stuff, love the metal! not too pricey!
    saw them on ebay under stock backgrounds

    , Apr 15, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    "" wrote:

    > all kind of layerd stuff, love the metal! not too pricey!

    ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    --
    Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 15, 2006

  3. Beck Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > "" wrote:
    >
    >> all kind of layerd stuff, love the metal! not too pricey!

    > ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    LOL

    Beck, Apr 15, 2006
  4. Gizmo Guest

    "Beck" <> wrote in message

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >> "" wrote:
    >>
    >>> all kind of layerd stuff, love the metal! not too pricey!

    >> ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    > Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    > LOL

    <waves>

    ;o)

    Gizmo, Apr 15, 2006
  5. Beck Guest

    "Gizmo" <> wrote in message

    > "Beck" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    >>> ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    >> Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    >> LOL

    > <waves>
    >
    > ;o)

    And another!! :))

    Beck, Apr 15, 2006
  6. Paul Heslop Guest

    Beck wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > "" wrote:
    > >
    > >> all kind of layerd stuff, love the metal! not too pricey!

    > > ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    > Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    > LOL

    :O) I am stalking you of course

    Paul Heslop, Apr 15, 2006
  7. Paul Heslop Guest

    Gizmo wrote:

    > "Beck" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > >> ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    > > Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    > > LOL

    > <waves>
    >
    > ;o)

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Apr 15, 2006
  8. Beck Guest

    > Beck wrote:
    >>
    >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    >> > ANY picey is too pricey, spammer

    >> Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    >> LOL

    > :O) I am stalking you of course

    Oh thats okay then. carry on

    Beck, Apr 16, 2006
  9. Paul Heslop Guest

    Beck wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Beck wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > >> Paul... FFS is there any newsgroup where we do not cross paths?
    > >> LOL

    > > :O) I am stalking you of course

    > Oh thats okay then. carry on

    Okay, where ya off next? :O)

    Paul Heslop, Apr 16, 2006
  10. Beck Guest

    > Okay, where ya off next? :O)

    alt.binaries.phtos.original :)

    Beck, Apr 16, 2006
  11. Paul Heslop Guest

    Beck wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >

    > > Okay, where ya off next? :O)

    > alt.binaries.phtos.original :)

    phtos? Are you trying to throw me off your tail?

    Paul Heslop, Apr 16, 2006
  12. Beck Guest

    > Beck wrote:
    >>
    >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> > Okay, where ya off next? :O)

    >> alt.binaries.phtos.original :)

    > phtos? Are you trying to throw me off your tail?

    damn. :-/

    Beck, Apr 16, 2006