    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh my. Look in the Case Gallery section, and see what Bigal's up to this month. Look for, "Time for the official 2005 Velocity Reviews Screen Saver!!!!". If you can't find a decent picture to submit, you know who to blame!!!! :p
    bigal, Oct 11, 2005

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You like dragging the scapegoat thing out don't you? Oh well, thanks for helping me win the HDD :)
    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    XHARD!!!!!!!!!! wheres my pic :D
    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  4. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Your pic? What the hell are you talking about? :|
    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Computer pic :p
    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    what about it? Take your own damn pics ya lazy bastard :p
    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sounds like a common question....

    XHARD!!!!!!!!!! wheres my pic :eek:
    bigal, Oct 11, 2005
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Where'd you put it
    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    in your CPU? and acidently sent it with your Maximum PC Visor :D
    unholy, Oct 12, 2005