    Well gentlemen, the folks over at Anandtech have done an excellent review of the Newegg warehouse in Los Angeles, California. You can see how the whole operation works, and why they are able to get your order processed so fast. Oh, there's also a contest to win a new AMD CPU. You might want to enter that...

    Link: http://www.anandtech.com/IT/showdoc.aspx?i=2694&p=1

    Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
    bigal, Feb 15, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oookay, I entered, like 6 times. :) Not that it's gonna matter because it'll be someone from CMG that wins, they always do, I hate them!

    The Modfather, Feb 16, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You are disqualified for entering more than once. Read the contest rules....

    bigal, Feb 17, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol modfathers screwed :p i aint going to enter because i will never win because you probably cant enter if u live overseas :p

    unholy, Feb 17, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, what does Case Mod God have to do with this contest? And Unholy, I think you should enter once. Today is the last day.

    bigal, Feb 17, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    They don't know I entered more than once, I used 6 different email addresses. :) Unless they check the IP, but still, they're 6 legitimate addresses for 6 different people that I used, so that's not cheating. I just entered for relatives who'll give me the chip if they win. :)

    What does CMG have to do with it? Hadn't you noticed, the users (Mostly the staff) there win everything, get their work plastered over all the mags, etc etc. Look at past issues of CPU, MPC and so forth, about 1 out of ever 3 of them is a CMG'er. That does NOT mean they're good, just that they suck up more than anyone else.

    The Modfather, Feb 17, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined: