    Please help me out with dis!!!
    regards
    suba
    subashini, Mar 1, 2012

  2. subashini

    simhani jagadeesh

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Hi subashini ,

    Please Kindly mention in which Technology u need code
    Java or .net or php or .......in which technology u need code just send or post If
    u need CODE IN JAVA AND HTML and oracle or mysql I CAN PROVIDE.if other language not possible becoz I am a Java Developer.
    Thanks,
    simhani jagadeesh
    simhani jagadeesh, Mar 1, 2012

  3. subashini

    subashini

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Messages:
    5
    hi simhani,

    thanks yar.. i need it in Dot Net.. ASP.net

    regards
    suba
    subashini, Mar 2, 2012
  4. subashini

    simhani jagadeesh

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Subhashini,

    can u please look into this link, may be it will helpful to u. I got this link by my brother,who worked as software in .NET in INFOSYS.
    but I am not sure about this link will help u or not .because u knew I am Java developer.

    http://forums.asp.net/t/1204321.aspx/1

    Thanks & Regards,
    simhani jagadeesh.
    simhani jagadeesh, Mar 2, 2012
  5. subashini

    subashini

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Messages:
    5
    hi simhani,

    Thanks yar.. I got the code by correcting m own code by myself.. got the info frm the site too..

    ur frnd
    suba
    subashini, Mar 2, 2012