cheating

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=, Dec 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Anyone knows what microsoft does to protect the value of the MCP credential ?

    Practically nothing. In all honesty there is little they can do
    (although they could do more) as many of these
    groups/companies/websites etc which have corrupted ms certs operate
    outside of the US (and most other civilized countries too). So without
    sending a couple of dozen B52's other there, not much seems to happen.

    One thing ms have done is formulate the changes to the certification
    process. This will have an effect on being able to cheat, although I
    personally feel it will take a lot to increase the preserved value of
    ms certs.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 16, 2005

  3. They could provide a large question pools, I think 1000 questions for one
    particular exam will be enought

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Simas Kvilius" <> wrote in message
    > They could provide a large question pools, I think 1000 questions for one
    > particular exam will be enought

    I believe that most exams are already at 1000 questions, but someone who had
    close contact with the certification team has told us that the cost of
    developing additional questions is quite prohibitive, even for Microsoft.

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  5. usualy only two or three versions of exam exist, for exampe 70-290 exam has
    44 questions in exam, total questions in testking's 70-290 book are about 90

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 16, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    > usualy only two or three versions of exam exist, for exampe 70-290 exam
    > has 44 questions in exam, total questions in testking's 70-290 book are
    > about 90
    >
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Simas Kvilius" <> wrote in message
    >>> They could provide a large question pools, I think 1000 questions for
    >>> one particular exam will be enought

    >> I believe that most exams are already at 1000 questions, but someone who
    >> had close contact with the certification team has told us that the cost
    >> of developing additional questions is quite prohibitive, even for
    >> Microsoft.

    I don't know where I left my brain this morning. I think I added one too
    many zeroes in my number. I believe that most exams probably have between
    100-300 questions in their pools, but I have no way of knowing. 1000 is way
    too many, and definitely would be cost-prohibitive.

    So did you make the mention of TestKing just to make a jab at me? I noticed
    your comments in another post. It's at odds with your original post in this
    thread, so are you just trolling?

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  7. 1000 are enough to cumbersome life of some braindumpers, if microsoft think
    it is too expensive to them they can cancel mcp program right now.

    If you didn't understand I can explain to You: some of my comments in other
    posts are written with big dose of sarcasm.

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 16, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    > 1000 are enough to cumbersome life of some braindumpers, if microsoft
    > think it is too expensive to them they can cancel mcp program right now.

    You should google some threads on this very topic by Laura Robinson.

    > If you didn't understand I can explain to You: some of my comments in
    > other posts are written with big dose of sarcasm.

    I figured that was what the emoticon was about, but you never can tell.

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > One thing ms have done is formulate the changes to the certification
    > process. This will have an effect on being able to cheat, although I
    > personally feel it will take a lot to increase the preserved value of
    > ms certs.

    dude, that almost sounded like you had a sliver of hope...you drinkin?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Is it OK to yell "MOVIE" in a crowded firehouse?

    Neil, Dec 16, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005
  11. Simas -

    Is it possible to cancel or renounce an MCP?

    Curious,

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Dec 16, 2005
  12. "Bob Christian" <> wrote in

    > Simas -
    >
    > Is it possible to cancel or renounce an MCP?
    >
    > Curious,
    >
    > Bob

    Sure, you just contact the MCP Help Center and tell them that you plan
    to assassinate Bill Gates and that Steve Jobs sent you to do it.

    After that, send an e-mail to and tell them that
    you cornholed MS by using a TestKing test to get the MCP.

    That should do it.

    Lasher
    --
    "Cornhole" is my new favorite word.

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns972F8D95E737Alasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    > "Bob Christian" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Simas -
    >>
    >> Is it possible to cancel or renounce an MCP?
    >>
    >> Curious,
    >>
    >> Bob
    >>

    > Sure, you just contact the MCP Help Center and tell them that you plan
    > to assassinate Bill Gates and that Steve Jobs sent you to do it.
    >
    > After that, send an e-mail to and tell them that
    > you cornholed MS by using a TestKing test to get the MCP.
    >
    > That should do it.

    Nice to see you here. Stick around.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    Download mcngp dumps at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 17, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=" <> wrote in

    > Anyone knows what microsoft does to protect the value of the MCP
    > credential ?

    They keep the exam and book prices high.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 18, 2005
  15. "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote
    > in message news:Xns972F8D95E737Alasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    >> "Bob Christian" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Simas -
    >>>
    >>> Is it possible to cancel or renounce an MCP?
    >>>
    >>> Curious,
    >>>
    >>> Bob
    >>>

    >> Sure, you just contact the MCP Help Center and tell them that you
    >> plan to assassinate Bill Gates and that Steve Jobs sent you to do it.
    >>
    >> After that, send an e-mail to and tell them that
    >> you cornholed MS by using a TestKing test to get the MCP.
    >>
    >> That should do it.
    >>

    > Nice to see you here. Stick around.

    Thanks, you too.

    Can I get your phone number? I hear your really hot.

    Lasher
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9731D13732177lasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    > "LRM" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote
    >> in message news:Xns972F8D95E737Alasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    >>> "Bob Christian" <> wrote in

    >>> Sure, you just contact the MCP Help Center and tell them that you
    >>> plan to assassinate Bill Gates and that Steve Jobs sent you to do it.
    >>>
    >>> After that, send an e-mail to and tell them that
    >>> you cornholed MS by using a TestKing test to get the MCP.
    >>>
    >>> That should do it.
    >>>

    >> Nice to see you here. Stick around.
    >>

    > Thanks, you too.
    >
    > Can I get your phone number? I hear your really hot.

    Only if you promise to come work for me.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    get the needful at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 20, 2005
  17. >>> "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <>

    >>> Nice to see you here. Stick around.
    >>>

    >> Thanks, you too.
    >>
    >> Can I get your phone number? I hear your really hot.
    >>

    > Only if you promise to come work for me.

    I promise to work it, erm, I mean...work for you.

    Lasher
    --
    Making the Microsoft Usegroup more than "clean fun" since 2005.

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005
  18. Actually, I really like the DB/Exchange Admin job I have now...

    If you've got better for me, then I'd consider it.

    Lasher
    --
    You got any french fried taters in thar?

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9731E1C959E89lasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...

    You've got mail at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 20, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?U2ltYXMgSy4=?=

    WSUS Guest

    No matter how many question in their pool, they are useless. Have you heard
    that training centers with test centers can use remote tools to record down
    test takers' exam content, or just do a real time "monitoring"? Have you
    heart that trainers (including MCTs) can take exam together at their
    companies' test center with all the materials open? Have you heard that
    great training centers can help IT managers in large companys earn
    certificates in their test centers with trainers do the test for the IT
    managers? Of course, no one will suspect the IT managers are cheating!

    To distinguish yourself from the cheaters, do the test at different test
    centers, do the beta tests whenever you get the invitation, do beta test on
    the first day when it is available, do it in the morning. If you do the
    test in the afternoon, someone will said you must be those who get
    braindumps from others in the morning and cheat it right in the afternoon!!!

    Please cancel your MCP membership NOW! No matter what you do, you are
    always get mixed up with cheaters. Those certificates are useless other
    than give you yourself a target to study.

    Believe me, if you found that your employer can easily replace you with
    another one who cheat pass exams at your company's test center, you will
    want to die.

    Anonymous MCT
    Don't ask me who I am!

    "Simas K." <>