    price.

    Many thanks
    Glen

    Glen, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Glen

    tbm Guest

    Hi there...

    About to purchcase a D70 with the 18-70mm Dx lens kit.

    I'm looking to pricematch with Jessops so I can pick it up locally, and was
    hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best UK in-stock
    price.

    Many thanks
    Glen

    >you'll be lucky...very difficult to sorce cheap.all who have stock are looking for the £999.99 price tag.rgds to all from tbm...

    ---

    tbm, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Glen

    Chris Berry Guest

    Not in UK but you could chase these up and see if they'll deliver from
    Germany.
    at 30% off and in stock it's probably worth it.
    cb
    http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a98052.html
    http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a78783.html

    --
    =================================
    Some people have something to say... others have to say something!

    Chris Berry, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Glen

    Glen Guest

    Thanks for the reply...

    ....have managed to source it in stock for £899.99. Still £19.99 more than
    pixmania, but I can live with that seeing as I can now deal with my local
    Jessops should any problems arise.

    cheers
    Glen

    Glen, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Glen

    Nick Beard Guest

    Got mine from DigitalRev in Hong Kong. All warranties etc. Paid £812 for D70
    Kit Plus Spare genuine batt + 512 ultra Sandisk CF card and a Decent hold
    all. Delivery 48 hours UPS. All registered with Nikon Europe.

    Nick Beard, Sep 10, 2004
  6. Glen

    Ken Tough Guest

    Glen <> wrote:

    >...have managed to source it in stock for £899.99. Still £19.99 more than
    >pixmania, but I can live with that seeing as I can now deal with my local
    >Jessops should any problems arise.

    That's the best I've seen; 898 from London Camera/Microglobe.
    I've also seen 999 including 512MB, but that doesn't look so good.
    Body-only is around 800.

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Sep 10, 2004