    These are the only requirements I have. New or refurbished is fine.
    If anyone knows of any good places online, let me know. Thanks!
    , Jun 28, 2006

  2. RjK Guest

    Ebay or newegg.com

    RjK, Jun 28, 2006

  3. Uplink Guest

    Dell systems are good. They all have XP Home SP-2 (optional XP Pro), a
    CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive. I think on Desktops have the optional dvd rw
    (burner) drive but the laptops might not (mine is Inspiron 1150, but it
    was discontineued)

    Uplink, Jun 29, 2006
  4. Rob Guest

    Just bought a Acer for a client. Got it at Newegg for $400. 512 RAM, 80 gig
    HD, plus your requirements.

    Rob, Jun 30, 2006