    F4 USM"? Best I can find (incl VAT) is £479

    Thanks

    , Nov 29, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >Anyone know somewhere in the UK that is cheap
    >for a "Canon 70-200mm L F4 USM"? Best I can
    >find (incl VAT) is £479

    That was the cheapest place I could find it for from an online store.
    Although I found it on Ebay from com2buy_uk a power seller for £449 and you
    could pick the lens up in person from Dudley!!

    However they don't appear to have any left at present. Plus I wasn't sure if
    Canon would accept their receipt as part of their £70 cashback on this lens!

    Steven.

    Steven Campbell, Nov 29, 2005

  3. John Ortt Guest

    Where is that from?

    John Ortt, Nov 29, 2005
  4. RoundSquare Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/ahzx8

    RoundSquare, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Donald Gray Guest

    On 29 Nov 2005 01:51:18 -0800, wrote:

    >Anyone know somewhere in the UK that is cheap for a "Canon 70-200mm L
    >F4 USM"? Best I can find (incl VAT) is £479

    I just gone through the same exersise. the 70-200 F/4 L USM is like
    rocking horse droppings... Scarse as hell - All the shops I checked
    are on back order with Canon - no one will give a delivery.

    I checked a couple of eBay sources but they import from USA. Even then
    stocks are drying up....

    I managed to locate one at Mifsuds, Brixham, Devon...

    01803 852400
    www.mifsuds.com
    .

    Regards

    Donald Gray

    Donald Gray, Nov 29, 2005
  6. Donald Gray <> writes:

    > On 29 Nov 2005 01:51:18 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know somewhere in the UK that is cheap for a "Canon 70-200mm L
    >>F4 USM"? Best I can find (incl VAT) is £479
    >>

    > I just gone through the same exersise. the 70-200 F/4 L USM is like
    > rocking horse droppings... Scarse as hell - All the shops I checked
    > are on back order with Canon - no one will give a delivery.

    I was told the same a month ago. That was until I phoned Parker's
    Photographic here in Southampton. They had one ordered and delivered
    from Canon in three days. A week later London Camera Exchange had it
    back in stock. Have you checked with them?

    --
    Måns Rullgård

    =?iso-8859-1?q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=, Nov 30, 2005
  7. Donald Gray Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:13:22 +0000, Måns Rullgård <>
    wrote:

    >Donald Gray <> writes:
    >
    >> On 29 Nov 2005 01:51:18 -0800, wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone know somewhere in the UK that is cheap for a "Canon 70-200mm L
    >>>F4 USM"? Best I can find (incl VAT) is £479
    >>>

    >> I just gone through the same exersise. the 70-200 F/4 L USM is like
    >> rocking horse droppings... Scarse as hell - All the shops I checked
    >> are on back order with Canon - no one will give a delivery.

    >I was told the same a month ago. That was until I phoned Parker's
    >Photographic here in Southampton. They had one ordered and delivered
    >from Canon in three days. A week later London Camera Exchange had it
    >back in stock. Have you checked with them?

    A month ago - maybe but now? Most places have them on backorder with
    Canon - Yes, I did do a big ring-a-round before I found the one at
    Misfuds, Brixham.

    Donald Gray, Nov 30, 2005