    does anyone know the cheapest online store that i could buy one of
    those exam vouchers to write the first of the two exams i need to get
    certified.
    Blue Sky, Feb 11, 2008

  2. Blue Sky

    Bill Eitner Guest

    Blue Sky wrote:
    > does anyone know the cheapest online store that i could buy one of
    > those exam vouchers to write the first of the two exams i need to get
    > certified.

    The cheapest I know of is the Total Seminars site.
    Bill Eitner, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Blue Sky

    Blue Sky Guest

    On Feb 11, 4:37 pm, Bill Eitner <> wrote:
    > Blue Sky wrote:
    > > does anyone know the cheapest online store that i could buy one of
    > > those exam vouchers to write the first of the two exams i need to get
    > > certified.

    >         The cheapest I know of is the Total Seminars site.

    Many thanks will take a look.
    Blue Sky, Feb 14, 2008
  4. Blue Sky

    depandonluck

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    there are many sites, providing cheapest exams and also a lot of sites are providing guaranteed exams as i know in one of them testking is providing exam in 50 % off on all certifications.
    Thanks
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
    depandonluck, Feb 2, 2011