    Paradiso Guest

    Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.

    TIA.
    Paradiso, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Paradiso

    Mr Bond Guest

    On 8 Nov 2004 14:56:06 -0800, (Paradiso)
    wrote:

    >Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
    >

    >TIA.

    Hi,

    www.pricespy.co.nz has laptops listed.
    Mr Bond, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Suddenly, Paradiso sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.

    Try typeing:

    toshiba hp laptop site:.nz

    into google. That searches sites ending in .nz for toshiba hp laptop.
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Paradiso

    HillBilly Guest

    "Paradiso" <> wrote in message
    > Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
    >

    > TIA.

    You local Pub ? is probably the cheapest option
    but not legal.. for a legal option also try www.ascent.co.nz
    HillBilly, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Paradiso

    maz Guest

    "Paradiso" <> wrote in message
    > Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
    >

    > TIA.

    Dell, but they don't provide good support. Look in the consumer mag for best
    brands, Dell came in with the worst support (not surprisingly).
    Toshibas are meant to have the best built quality, HP/compaq not so.
    maz, Nov 9, 2004
  6. Paradiso

    Paradiso Guest

    The search engine on PriceSpy does not work. I haven't got time to
    ring up every dealer and wondered if someone had recently bought a
    laptop at a good price.

    Paradiso, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Paradiso

    Rupert Guest

    hardly Dell. I got a Inspiron 5150 in the US a few months back - for a
    3.06Ghz, 1.25GB RAM, 30GB HDD, 64MB Video, 1400x1050 res screen etc etc for
    NZ$2200, the same machine here in from dell.co.nz was NZ$3300

    Rupert, Nov 12, 2004