cheapest Email only Service provider

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bruce Sinclair, May 11, 2005.

  1. In article <1Mvge.441$>, "peter" <> wrote:
    >I only need the internet for email and a very little browsing. I am in
    >Winton.. Could someone please advise me of a good service provider

    Actrix 1c/min (+$2/month if you don't have your toll calls through them; $0
    otherwise).

    Works for me :)

    Bruce

    -------------------------------------
    - George Bernard Shaw
    - Ambrose Bierce

    (if there were any)
    Bruce Sinclair, May 11, 2005

  2. Bruce Sinclair

    peter Guest

    I only need the internet for email and a very little browsing. I am in
    Winton.. Could someone please advise me of a good service provider

    Cheer Peter..
    peter, May 11, 2005

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    EMB Guest

    EMB, May 11, 2005
  4. Bruce Sinclair

    GJ Guest

    I would just use a web email account like gmail or other.

    GJ

    GJ, May 11, 2005
  5. Bruce Sinclair

    Thor Guest

    GJ wrote:

    > I would just use a web email account like gmail or other.
    >
    > GJ

    Good idea but you need a real email account to get one to start with,
    however if you are wanting to go cheaper and aren't using the web much, get
    yourself a gmail or similar account as stated and come to an arrangement
    with a mate and pay him/her a couple of dollars a week to use his/her isp
    for checking your mail either at their house of give them a call when you
    want to use it.

    --
    Thor, May 12, 2005