    IP-GATES (IT TRAINING TRUSTED GLOBALLY): IP-GATES offers
    one-on-one training which will allow you to have individual
    attention of an expert trainer for the entire Bootcamp
    =?Utf-8?B?ZEFWSUQ=?=, Aug 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZEFWSUQ=?=

    mayci

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    I have been to ip-gates and i found it to be very good !!!!

    It’s a great feeling at IP-Gates. The course preparation methodology by the staff was outstanding The faculty have great enthusiasm and are friendly. This course is for all who has a strong desire to succeed. I am glad to have earned the CCNA certification.
    ….How could I forget the wonderful experience on the beautiful lawns and beaches at the
    hotel !!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination

    Mayci Dylen
    mississauga
    mayci, Aug 17, 2006