    Neville Guest

    any suggestions

    thanks
    Neville, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Neville

    Sydney Brown Guest

    CompUSA tends to have weekly 10 for $10 specials of their brand, ocassionally
    I've seen 25 for $20. They're a notch above Brand X, I've gotten a few messed
    up ones, but it's MAYBE one in 20.

    -Sydney Brown

    I'm just here to help.
    Sydney Brown, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Neville

    Tim Smith Guest

    Be aware, I think these are 2x, myself I want at least 4x and hope soon
    there will be some 8x out to support my 8x burner.........at a reasonable

    Tim Smith, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Neville

    Nancy Guest

    www.wcwmedia.com