    prints wont be made at all.

    China? Thailand? Argentina???

    I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.
    n, Nov 1, 2004

  2. n wrote:
    > Does anybody know a good place to have prints made *cheaply*? Coz i
    > have a lot (500, maybe more)of 8x12 prints to be made, each a
    > different photo. So i NEED the best price and if i dont get one these
    > prints wont be made at all.
    >
    > China? Thailand? Argentina???
    >
    > I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

    You might try

    http://www.adoramapix.com

    Their prices are low, and they use Kodak Royal paper.
    S. Thomas Lewis, Nov 1, 2004

  3. n

    n Guest

    "S. Thomas Lewis" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > n wrote:
    > > Does anybody know a good place to have prints made *cheaply*? Coz i
    > > have a lot (500, maybe more)of 8x12 prints to be made, each a
    > > different photo. So i NEED the best price and if i dont get one these
    > > prints wont be made at all.
    > >
    > > China? Thailand? Argentina???
    > >
    > > I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

    > You might try
    >
    > http://www.adoramapix.com
    >
    > Their prices are low, and they use Kodak Royal paper.

    Those are amazing prices!
    Nobody else has posted a reply which is a bit surprising.
    But considering how cheap those prices are maybe i can understand!
    n, Nov 2, 2004
  4. n wrote:
    > > http://www.adoramapix.com

    > Those are amazing prices!
    > Nobody else has posted a reply which is a bit surprising.
    > But considering how cheap those prices are maybe i can understand!

    Our local Costco charges 19¢ for a 4x6, $1.99 for a 8x12 and $2.99 for a
    12x18. They use Fuji Crystal Archive paper and generally do a good job
    - and sometimes within 1 hour.

    -Dave
    Dave Herzstein, Nov 2, 2004
  5. n

    n Guest

    Amazing!
    Surely nobody can beat that price...?
    In all the world? Maybe Costco Calcutta??

    n, Nov 4, 2004