    For more information check out: www.kariboo.ca

    If signing up for a service or associate please use Referring Associate #
    K101329804
    PAT HAMILLTON, Jun 10, 2005

  2. PAT HAMILLTON

    Old Gringo Guest

    PAT HAMILLTON wrote:
    > Tired

    This post would be considered spam and at best it's a ripoff.
    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005

  3. PAT HAMILLTON

    Old Gringo Guest

    PAT HAMILLTON wrote:
    > Tired

    Oh and you are using Rogers Cable?
    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005
  4. PAT HAMILLTON

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:34:06 -0230, "PAT HAMILLTON"
    <> wrote:

    >Tired of paying too much for internet services. Check out Kariboo Internet
    >Service Provider. New service is expanding. Kariboo offers regular and
    >Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as ADSL
    >High Speed.
    >
    >Regular Dial-up: $15.99/month (Unlimited access, Speed of 56K service, 5
    >email accounts (eg. ), unlimited downloads and no setup
    >fee)
    >
    >Dial-up Xtreme internet: $19.99/month (Unlimited access, up to 7 times
    >faster than normal dial-up, 5 email accounts, unlimited downloads and no
    >setup fee)
    >
    >ADSL High Speed: $29.95/month (3 mbps downstream, no limits, no caps,
    >anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, popup ad blocker and parental control
    >included for free)
    >
    >For more information check out: www.kariboo.ca
    >
    >If signing up for a service or associate please use Referring Associate #
    >K101329804

    Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as
    ADSL

    Bull shit is thick these day. Talk about crap, this is it.
    Take your spam and shove it.

    -- "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 10, 2005
  5. I agree with you, Joevan. 7 times faster? 5 times faster? WTF.... If
    you're going to go with dialup, just go with something you've actually
    heard about, including Earthlink, but none of those '5 times faster'
    things.
    TheAngryComputer'Dude, Jun 10, 2005
  6. PAT HAMILLTON

    CheechWizard Guest

    > This post would be considered spam and at best it's a ripoff.

    ....i concur...DSL is roughly 30 bucks a pop...
    dial up...'round 10 bucks...

    ....they are a standard...no getting around it....

    well...unless u wanna camp out at the library...
    don't think they will allow a hot plate and mini ice
    box thru the front door....

    peace....please...
    CheechWizard, Jun 10, 2005
  7. Try it and you will be surprised!!!!!!!

    PAT HAMILLTON, Jun 10, 2005

    **** off with your spam, idiot. If you still have your account, to
    **** off with.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 10, 2005
  9. PAT HAMILLTON

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:16:05 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >This post would be considered spam and at best it's a ripoff.

    It's certainly spam.

    Hmm - what price are they giving? U.S. bux or Canadian bux?

    Their web page says $29.95.

    Maybe one's Canadian and one is U.S.? The current exchange rate is one
    Canadian buck = a smidge over eighty cents in real -) money.

    Ah - they've got a big MLM/referral program which explains the spam.
    They desparately need to have an anti-spamming TOS for that sort of
    thing if they don't already. I see stuff about not being misleading in
    their policy PDF file but nothing about spam.

    Of course, if the user likes a dial-up service that much he won't be
    displeased about losing his Rogers cable modem service for usenet
    spamming.
    Joel Rubin, Jun 10, 2005
  10. PAT HAMILLTON

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:20:02 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as
    >ADSL

    The Xtreme dial-up is probably a web proxy which compresses pictures
    at the expense of quality.

    Something similar comes for free with Earthlink (only recommended with
    dial-up not broadband) and you can get it with Netzero for $5
    extra/month or you can subscribe to one of several standalone
    services.

    Earthlink and Netzero claim 5x.

    To what extent it will actually speed up your surfing depends, of
    course, on how many pictures that you don't mind being slightly
    degraded you view.
    Joel Rubin, Jun 10, 2005
  11. PAT HAMILLTON

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:03:36 GMT, Joel Rubin <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:20:02 GMT, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as
    >>ADSL

    >The Xtreme dial-up is probably a web proxy which compresses pictures
    >at the expense of quality.
    >
    >Something similar comes for free with Earthlink (only recommended with
    >dial-up not broadband) and you can get it with Netzero for $5
    >extra/month or you can subscribe to one of several standalone
    >services.
    >
    >Earthlink and Netzero claim 5x.
    >
    >To what extent it will actually speed up your surfing depends, of
    >course, on how many pictures that you don't mind being slightly
    >degraded you view.

    I know that already and assumed most here do too.

    joevan, Jun 10, 2005
  12. PAT HAMILLTON

    Old Gringo Guest

    Joel Rubin wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:16:05 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>This post would be considered spam and at best it's a ripoff.

    > It's certainly spam.
    >
    > Hmm - what price are they giving? U.S. bux or Canadian bux?
    >
    > Their web page says $29.95.
    >
    > Maybe one's Canadian and one is U.S.? The current exchange rate is one
    > Canadian buck = a smidge over eighty cents in real -) money.
    >
    > Ah - they've got a big MLM/referral program which explains the spam.
    > They desparately need to have an anti-spamming TOS for that sort of
    > thing if they don't already. I see stuff about not being misleading in
    > their policy PDF file but nothing about spam.
    >
    > Of course, if the user likes a dial-up service that much he won't be
    > displeased about losing his Rogers cable modem service for usenet
    > spamming.

    I was waiting for your last sentence :) Tks.

    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005
  13. Moron

    PAT HAMILLTON, Jun 11, 2005
  14. PAT HAMILLTON wrote:
    > Tired of paying too much for internet services.

    The "accelerator" that most ISPs sell cost them $1 per month if they're
    small operators, substantially less if they're of any size. Your offer
    should come with a pound of butter to make the ass-raping a little
    easier to take.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2005
  15. PAT HAMILLTON wrote:

    > Moron

    Yes, you do appear to be. That's normal for spammers.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 11, 2005
  16. PAT HAMILLTON

    joevan Guest

    On 11 Jun 2005 08:15:37 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >PAT HAMILLTON wrote:
    >
    >> Moron

    >Yes, you do appear to be. That's normal for spammers.

    Especially liars and cheats. Those that try to pull in the gullible
    for profit. Hmm.........that calls up all sorts of so called
    "companies" but many of them are not as obvious, especially to the
    uninitiated.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 11, 2005
  17. PAT HAMILLTON

    Plato Guest

    PAT HAMILLTON wrote:

    > Tired of paying too much for internet services. Check out Kariboo Internet
    > Service Provider. New service is expanding. Kariboo offers regular and
    > Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as ADSL
    > High Speed.

    One cant speed up a dialup account. All one can do is pay money to a
    spammer like you to limit/shrink images to people, or, cache popular
    pages so they "think" a page loads faster.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 11, 2005
  18. Plato wrote:

    > PAT HAMILLTON wrote:

    >> Tired of paying too much for internet services. Check out Kariboo Internet
    >> Service Provider. New service is expanding. Kariboo offers regular and
    >> Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as ADSL
    >> High Speed.

    > One cant speed up a dialup account. All one can do is pay money to a
    > spammer like you to limit/shrink images to people, or, cache popular
    > pages so they "think" a page loads faster.

    I haven't tossed the Boulder Pledge into the mix for a while...

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 11, 2005
  19. PAT HAMILLTON

    joevan Guest

    On 11 Jun 2005 18:53:55 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Plato wrote:
    >
    >> PAT HAMILLTON wrote:

    >>> Tired of paying too much for internet services. Check out Kariboo Internet
    >>> Service Provider. New service is expanding. Kariboo offers regular and
    >>> Xtreme dial-up (7 times faster than regular dial-up access as well as ADSL
    >>> High Speed.

    >> One cant speed up a dialup account. All one can do is pay money to a
    >> spammer like you to limit/shrink images to people, or, cache popular
    >> pages so they "think" a page loads faster.

    >I haven't tossed the Boulder Pledge into the mix for a while...
    >
    >http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

    Ain't it the twuth. Bravo.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 11, 2005