Cheap Web Hosting for the UK!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    John, Sep 17, 2005

  2. John

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:56:45 +0000 (UTC), "John" <>
    wrote:

    >Check out http://www.crapservers.info they're cheap and good packages :)

    And they spam!

    No thanks.

    Evan Platt, Sep 17, 2005

  3. John

    Old Gringo Guest

    World Wide: www.doteasy.com

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Sep 17, 2005
  4. John

    rahxie Guest

    How is it spam? I'm letting people know about a good cheap hosting
    company... Just because you can't design sites or anything doesn't mean to
    say you can say eliteservers.info is crap, now shut your mouth before I shut
    it for you.

    rahxie, Sep 17, 2005
  5. John

    rahxie Guest

    The packages on that site aren't as good as EliteServers.info I see no
    unlimited features and don't see that they have cPanel anywhere.
    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Without Any Hesitation John Wrote The Following:
    > > Check out http://www.eliteservers.info they're cheap and good packages

    :)

    rahxie, Sep 17, 2005
  6. John

    trout Guest

    rahxie wrote:

    > How is it spam?

    You're advertising a commercial service. It's spam.

    Go **** yourself, spammer.

    trout, Sep 17, 2005
  7. rahxie wrote:
    > now shut your mouth before I shut it for you.

    And how do you propose doing that?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 17, 2005
  8. John

    Plato Guest

    rahxie wrote:

    > The packages on that site aren't as good as EliteServers.info I see no
    > unlimited features and don't see that they have cPanel anywhere.

    No such thing as unlimited features. If a service says that in its
    advertising its certainly a service that cant be trusted. It's probably
    a service that spams also.

    Plato, Sep 17, 2005
  9. John

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation rahxie Wrote The Following:
    > The packages on that site aren't as good as EliteServers.info I see no
    > unlimited features and don't see that they have cPanel anywhere.
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Without Any Hesitation John Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>>Check out http://www.eliteservers.info they're cheap and good packages

    > :)
    >

    >>World Wide: www.doteasy.com
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Sorry you are disappointed, well almost.

    Old Gringo, Sep 17, 2005
  10. John

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:31:16 +0000 (UTC), "rahxie" <>
    wrote:

    >How is it spam? I'm letting people know about a good cheap hosting
    >company...

    What is spam? Spam is commercial advertising. And when someone
    advertises something of theirs and disguises it as a 'recommendation,
    it makes them look even worse.

    >Just because you can't design sites or anything doesn't mean to
    >say you can say eliteservers.info is crap, now shut your mouth before I shut
    >it for you.

    You're right, I can't design sites.

    Neither can you.

    But tell me where I claimed to be able to design sites, asshole?

    Now FOAD.

    Evan Platt, Sep 17, 2005
  11. John

    rahxie Guest

    Come to dc, we'll sort it out there, dc hub is
    hackersplanet.te-corp.com:4111

    rahxie, Sep 17, 2005
  12. John

    rahxie Guest

    There is, features such as mail accounts/ftp accounts/mysql databases etc

    rahxie, Sep 17, 2005
  13. John

    trout Guest

    rahxie wrote:

    > Come to dc, we'll sort it out there, dc hub is
    > hackersplanet.te-corp.com:4111

    Something about "go **** yourself", you didn't comprehend?

    There is nothing to 'sort out'. You posted spam, and then your odd
    little threats. You're clearly an asshole, and there, my 'interest' in
    you and your opinions ends.

    trout, Sep 17, 2005
  14. John

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:32:29 +0000 (UTC), "rahxie" <>
    wrote:

    >Come to dc, we'll sort it out there, dc hub is
    >hackersplanet.te-corp.com:4111

    Go play in the freeway, spammer.

    Evan Platt, Sep 18, 2005
  15. John

    rahxie Guest

    How about you go **** yourself, this newsgroup is full of retards, this
    doesn't include those that post useful stuff, but people like trout and evan
    are complete assholes, instead of a little "thanks for the link it might be
    handy sometime" that you see on other newsgroups and forums u get a "go ****
    yourself", so if I get a hold of you I'll kick the living shit outta you.

    rahxie, Sep 19, 2005
  16. rahxie wrote:
    > How about you go **** yourself,

    A biological impossibility. You didn't learn much in school, did you?

    > this newsgroup is full of retards,

    It wasn't, until you showed up. You're retarded enough for a whole group
    all by yourself.

    > this doesn't include those that post useful stuff, but people like trout and evan
    > are complete assholes, instead of a little "thanks for the link it might be
    > handy sometime" that you see on other newsgroups

    This isn't "other newsgroups".

    and forums u get a "go ****
    > yourself", so if I get a hold of you I'll kick the living shit outta you.

    I seriously doubt that you could kick your way out of a paper bag, let
    alone do anyone bodily harm, but your threat has been forwarded to the
    appropriate authorities.

    --
    Alfie
    It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.

    Alfred E. Neumann, Sep 19, 2005
  17. "rahxie" <> wrote in

    > How about you go **** yourself, this newsgroup is full of retards,
    > this doesn't include those that post useful stuff, but people like
    > trout and evan are complete assholes, instead of a little "thanks
    > for the link it might be handy sometime" that you see on other
    > newsgroups and forums u get a "go **** yourself", so if I get a
    > hold of you I'll kick the living shit outta you.

    Since you seem a little dense - This not the place for commercial
    solicitations.

    If that isn't simple enough - piss off trollbitch.

    Top

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Sep 19, 2005
  18. John

    trout Guest

    rahxie wrote:

    > if I get a hold of you I'll kick the living shit outta you.

    Oh, my. Self-important little spammer, aren't you?
    I can't really say I'm surprised by your impotent peeping of limp
    threats. The tragically-stupid are known to get easily frustrated and
    angry.

    Your little tirade is about as impressive as a screaming child, limp
    on the floor at the mall, that needs his mom to take him home for a nap.

    Once more, do feel free to go **** yourself, you pointless bit of
    extraneous baggage.
    --
    What a dull little fellow.