    Does anyone know of a site that sells cheap, used DVD's? Other than Ebay,
    Thanks
    Scott
    SJ, May 31, 2004

  2. SJ

    lrulan Guest

    "SJ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know of a site that sells cheap, used DVD's? Other than Ebay,
    > Thanks
    > Scott

    Try amazon.com. SEARCH for the particular dvd you want and you will see a
    bunch of new and used prices there. I've bought and sold some of my dvds
    using this method. Good luck.

    lrulan, May 31, 2004

  3. SJ

    W.K.M. Guest

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:38:39 -0400, "SJ" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a site that sells cheap, used DVD's? Other than Ebay,
    >Thanks
    >Scott

    Amazon!

    I buy most of my
    DVD's and CD's from their 'used' sellers and have never been disappointed.

    Claire D. Lune
    W.K.M., Jun 1, 2004
  4. SJ

    maxfoo Guest

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:38:39 -0400, "SJ" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a site that sells cheap, used DVD's? Other than Ebay,
    >Thanks
    >Scott

    These guys even have a Complete DVD Listing in Excel and update it frequently...

    http://www.cheap-dvds-advisor.com/index.html

    Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.
    maxfoo, Jun 1, 2004