    any.

    What is the cheapest underwater housing + miniDV camcorder?

    /Daniel
    Daniel, Sep 5, 2003

  2. "Daniel" <> writes:

    > What is the cheapest underwater housing + miniDV camcorder?

    Check Ewa Marine.

    Phil Stripling, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Daniel

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:41:53 +0200, in rec.photo.digital "Daniel"
    <> wrote:

    >Every maker of digital cameras make their own cheap underwater housing
    >
    >for the digital cameras, but why not for their camcorders too? I can't find
    >any.
    >
    >What is the cheapest underwater housing + miniDV camcorder?

    If 10m max depth is ok, EWA-Marine.
    http://www.ewa-marine.com/English/e-start-video.htm
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    > >What is the cheapest underwater housing + miniDV camcorder?
    >
    > If 10m max depth is ok, EWA-Marine.
    > http://www.ewa-marine.com/English/e-start-video.htm

    Thanks, good suggestion. Any experience with these "splashbas"?
    Unfortunately I don't think 10m is enough, any other suggestions?

    /Daniel
    Daniel, Sep 5, 2003
  5. "Daniel" <> WROTE:

    >What is the cheapest underwater housing + miniDV camcorder?

    A one gallon size Glad Bag, but I wouldn't want to use the cheapest parachute
    either:)

    Jeff
    Jeff the Dentist, Sep 6, 2003