    Thanks
    bounce.
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Aug 7, 2003

  2. anthonyberet

    Brian H¹© Guest

    www.lowcostnames.co.uk can sell you a .co.uk at £8.50 for 2 years (at a time)
    They don't do DNS, so I recommend www.zoneedit.com for that

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003

  3. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > Hello. I want to register a domain for a small website with a .co.uk TLD.
    > I need email forwarding and probaly less then 10mb of webspace.
    > I want the service to be cheap and simple.
    > Can anyone recommend a company with goodish customer service who fits the
    > bill?

    Cheap, Simple, And Good Customer Service??????????????????????????

    Are you drunk?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 7, 2003
  4. We have a QuickStart hosting account that would fit your needs @ $25 per
    year (hint, see discount in sig for $5 off).

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Aug 7, 2003

    http://www.portland.co.uk/

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003