    record nightly.

    I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.

    Anybody have any ideas?

    ufatbastehd, Feb 2, 2007

  2. ufatbastehd

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 2 Feb 2007 06:56:12 -0800, "ufatbastehd" <>
    wrote:

    >Someone is putting garbage in my yard. I think its my neighbor who has
    >had issues with my family the past 15 years.
    >
    > Its being done randomly in the very early morning hours before sun
    >up.
    >
    >I want to set up if possible a cheap webcam to catch whomever in the
    >act. I would need to run the webcam through my basement window and
    >disguise and postion it in a manner to catch whomever in the act then
    >record nightly.
    >

    >I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.
    >
    >Anybody have any ideas?

    Any of the wireless cameras. Take a look at like X10 types.

    Evan Platt, Feb 2, 2007

  3. ufatbastehd

    M Guest

    Let us know what happens...

    http://www.x10depot.com/X10/camerasystems/wireless_cameras.html

    M, Feb 2, 2007
  4. ufatbastehd

    olfart Guest

    > Someone is putting garbage in my yard. I think its my neighbor who has
    > had issues with my family the past 15 years.
    >
    > Its being done randomly in the very early morning hours before sun
    > up.
    >
    > I want to set up if possible a cheap webcam to catch whomever in the
    > act. I would need to run the webcam through my basement window and
    > disguise and postion it in a manner to catch whomever in the act then
    > record nightly.
    >

    > I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.
    >
    > Anybody have any ideas?

    a hungry German Shepard and a 12 gauge

    olfart, Feb 2, 2007
  5. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    ufatbastehd wrote:
    > Someone is putting garbage in my yard. I think its my neighbor who has
    > had issues with my family the past 15 years.
    >
    > Its being done randomly in the very early morning hours before sun
    > up.
    >
    > I want to set up if possible a cheap webcam to catch whomever in the
    > act. I would need to run the webcam through my basement window and
    > disguise and postion it in a manner to catch whomever in the act then
    > record nightly.
    >

    > I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.
    >
    > Anybody have any ideas?

    Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back south of
    the border.

    I had another thought: do you have automatic sprinklers? Hook 'em up to a
    motion sensor, and fill the lines with paint.

    WhzzKdd, Feb 2, 2007
  6. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    On Feb 2, 2:43 pm, "WhzzKdd" <> wrote:
    > ufatbastehd wrote:
    > > Someone is putting garbage in my yard. I think its my neighbor who has
    > > had issues with my family the past 15 years.

    > > Its being done randomly in the very early morning hours before sun
    > > up.

    > > I want to set up if possible a cheap webcam to catch whomever in the
    > > act. I would need to run the webcam through my basement window and
    > > disguise and postion it in a manner to catch whomever in the act then
    > > record nightly.

    > > I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.

    > > Anybody have any ideas?

    > Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back south of
    > the border.
    >
    > I had another thought: do you have automatic sprinklers? Hook 'em up to a
    > motion sensor, and fill the lines with paint.

    haha Thats a good one. Yours too olfart. Both a little to extreme for
    me though.
    I think its the old lady who lives next to me and has hated my family
    since we moved in. We had kids and she could'nt stand the fact that my
    kids played in front of my house. Go figure. I'll probally go the
    security cam route suggested above, may need to wait a couple months
    though. If its her and I get her on tape she will be so embarrased she
    may move away.:)

    ufatbastehd, Feb 2, 2007
  7. ufatbastehd

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Feb 2, 2007
  8. ufatbastehd

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:43:25 -0800, "WhzzKdd"
    <> wrote:

    >Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back south of
    >the border.

    To follow up... Please tell me this isn't real..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9IMakD2YM

    Evan Platt, Feb 2, 2007
  9. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:43:25 -0800, "WhzzKdd"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back
    >> south of the border.

    > To follow up... Please tell me this isn't real..
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9IMakD2YM

    Ain't it the truth <g>

    WhzzKdd, Feb 3, 2007
  10. ufatbastehd

    Frosty Guest

    On 2 Feb 2007 12:21:10 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "ufatbastehd"
    <>, pulled fingers out of butt and stuck 'em in
    mouth and said uummmummmmuummm:
    >On Feb 2, 2:43 pm, "WhzzKdd" <> wrote:
    >> ufatbastehd wrote:
    >> > Someone is putting garbage in my yard. I think its my neighbor who has
    >> > had issues with my family the past 15 years.

    >> > Its being done randomly in the very early morning hours before sun
    >> > up.

    >> > I want to set up if possible a cheap webcam to catch whomever in the
    >> > act. I would need to run the webcam through my basement window and
    >> > disguise and postion it in a manner to catch whomever in the act then
    >> > record nightly.

    >> > I have a laptop with 60 gig HDD space.

    >> > Anybody have any ideas?

    >> Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back south of
    >> the border.
    >>
    >> I had another thought: do you have automatic sprinklers? Hook 'em up to a
    >> motion sensor, and fill the lines with paint.

    >haha Thats a good one. Yours too olfart. Both a little to extreme for
    >me though.
    >I think its the old lady who lives next to me and has hated my family
    >since we moved in. We had kids and she could'nt stand the fact that my
    >kids played in front of my house. Go figure. I'll probally go the
    >security cam route suggested above, may need to wait a couple months
    >though. If its her and I get her on tape she will be so embarrased she
    >may move away.:)

    Whatever you do, keep it legal and FIRST call the police so that you
    have an official record!

    Frosty, Feb 3, 2007
  11. ufatbastehd

    Ozark Guest

    On Feb 2, 6:12 pm, "WhzzKdd" <> wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:43:25 -0800, "WhzzKdd"
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> Go get 'em! My neighbors are creeps. They should all be chased back
    > >> south of the border.

    > > To follow up... Please tell me this isn't real..

    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9IMakD2YM

    > Ain't it the truth <g>

    Very Funny!

    Ozark, Feb 3, 2007