    something about half that, $50 tops. Any campco dealers or others in this
    area?

    Thanks!

    just one more, Mar 5, 2004

  2. "just one more" <> wrote in
    news:5_32c.6083$:

    > San Jose Camera and Schuster have models starting at $80. I'm
    > looking for something about half that, $50 tops. Any campco
    > dealers or others in this area?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Don't know about San Jose area but try fishing stores as fishing vests
    have the same array of pockets/pouches and are generally way cheaper.

    Mike Latondresse, Mar 5, 2004

  3. just one more

    GLC1173 Guest

    Just One More wrote:
    >San Jose Camera and Schuster have >models starting at $80. I'm looking for
    >something about half that, $50 tops.

    Go to the next gun show out there; they always have someone selling this
    kind of gear.
    <B>Dissident news - plus immigration, gun rights, nationwide weather
    <I><A HREF="http://www.alamanceind.com">ALAMANCE INDEPENDENT:
    official newspaper of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy</A></b></i>

    GLC1173, Mar 5, 2004