Cheap International Calls from DialDaily.com

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by DialDaily, Oct 9, 2006.

  1. DialDaily

    DialDaily Guest

    Are you spending a fortune on making international calls?
    Are you opening up a prepaid account just to make one or two
    international calls?
    Are you a person who doesn’t want to disclose your credit card or
    banking information?

    Here is the answer to all the questions, www.dialdaily.com allows you
    to make international calls at cheaper rates and you don’t have to
    open a prepaid account, no hassles or giving out credit card or
    banking information.

    Using this service is very simple, all you have to do is select the
    access number of the country you wish to dial from www.dialdaily.com
    , dial the access number followed by the destination number.

    We don’t even send you bills, charges for dialing the access numbers
    will be reflected in the bills you receive from your service provider
    and not us.

    Visit us at www.dialdaily.com , you can also contact us at
    for any assistance or queries.

    Dial Daily Team.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
    DialDaily, Oct 9, 2006

  2. DialDaily

    Guest

    On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:30:12 -0000,
    -spam.invalid (DialDaily) wrote:

    >Are you spending a fortune on making international calls?
    >Are you opening up a prepaid account just to make one or two
    >international calls?
    >Are you a person who doesn’t want to disclose your credit card or
    >banking information?
    >
    >Here is the answer to all the questions, www.dialdaily.com allows you
    >to make international calls at cheaper rates and you don’t have to
    >open a prepaid account, no hassles or giving out credit card or
    >banking information.
    >
    >Using this service is very simple, all you have to do is select the
    >access number of the country you wish to dial from www.dialdaily.com
    >, dial the access number followed by the destination number.
    >
    >We don’t even send you bills, charges for dialing the access numbers
    >will be reflected in the bills you receive from your service provider
    >and not us.
    >
    >Visit us at www.dialdaily.com , you can also contact us at
    > for any assistance or queries.
    >
    >Dial Daily Team.
    >---
    >External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    Oh dear oh dear oh dear more spam ,where's Ivor .
    , Oct 9, 2006

  3. DialDaily

    scottri Guest

    DialDaily - Consider yourself banned from ukvoiptalk for spamming.

    You are only embarrassing yourself and your company by employing such
    tactics.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
    scottri, Oct 9, 2006
  4. DialDaily

    Guest

    On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:15:13 -0000,
    -spam.invalid (scottri) wrote:

    >DialDaily - Consider yourself banned from ukvoiptalk for spamming.
    >
    >You are only embarrassing yourself and your company by employing such
    >tactics.
    >---
    >External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    Give over neither you or anyone else can stop anyone from posting here
    not even Ivor and he owns the group or thinks he does anyway .
    , Oct 9, 2006
  5. DialDaily

    Soruk Guest

    On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:52:09 GMT, <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:15:13 -0000,
    >-spam.invalid (scottri) wrote:
    >
    >>DialDaily - Consider yourself banned from ukvoiptalk for spamming.
    >>
    >>You are only embarrassing yourself and your company by employing such
    >>tactics.
    >>---
    >>External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    >Give over neither you or anyone else can stop anyone from posting here
    >not even Ivor and he owns the group or thinks he does anyway .

    Try reading his message. He had banned DialDaily from ukvoiptalk (look at
    his sig which you helpfully included in your reply) - not from
    uk.telecom.voip, which is something altogether different.

    --
    -- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
    Eridani Star System

    Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email
    Soruk, Oct 10, 2006
  6. DialDaily

    Guest

    Soruk wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:52:09 GMT, <> wrote:
    > >On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:15:13 -0000,
    > >-spam.invalid (scottri) wrote:
    > >
    > >>DialDaily - Consider yourself banned from ukvoiptalk for spamming.
    > >>
    > >>You are only embarrassing yourself and your company by employing such
    > >>tactics.
    > >>---
    > >>External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    > >Give over neither you or anyone else can stop anyone from posting here
    > >not even Ivor and he owns the group or thinks he does anyway .

    > Try reading his message. He had banned DialDaily from ukvoiptalk (look at
    > his sig which you helpfully included in your reply) - not from
    > uk.telecom.voip, which is something altogether different.
    >
    > --

    Dialdaily Spammers at their rates its more like ArthurDaley.
    > -- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
    > Eridani Star System
    >
    > MailStripper - http://www.MailStripper.eu/ - SMTP spam filter
    > Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email
    , Oct 10, 2006
  7. DialDaily

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Soruk wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:52:09 GMT, <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:15:13 -0000,
    >>-spam.invalid (scottri) wrote:
    >>

    >>>DialDaily - Consider yourself banned from ukvoiptalk for spamming.
    >>>
    >>>You are only embarrassing yourself and your company by employing such
    >>>tactics.
    >>>---
    >>>External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    >>Give over neither you or anyone else can stop anyone from posting here
    >>not even Ivor and he owns the group or thinks he does anyway .

    > Try reading his message. He had banned DialDaily from ukvoiptalk (look at
    > his sig which you helpfully included in your reply) - not from
    > uk.telecom.voip, which is something altogether different.

    Still, its all a good advert for http://ukvoiptalk.com
    Made me go and take a look.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 10, 2006