Cheap International Calls from DialDaily.com

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by DialDaily, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. DialDaily

    DialDaily Guest

    Are you spending a fortune on making international calls?
    Are you opening up a prepaid account just to make one or two
    international calls?
    Are you the person who doesn’t want to disclose your credit card or
    banking information?

    Here is the answer to all the questions, www.dialdaily.com allows you
    to make international calls at cheaper rates and you don’t have to
    open a prepaid account, no hassles or giving out credit card or
    banking information.

    Using this service is very simple, all you have to do is select the
    access number of the country you wish to dial from www.dialdaily.com
    , dial the access number followed by the destination number.

    We don’t even send you bills, charges for dialing the access numbers
    will be reflected in the bills you receive from your service provider
    and not us.

    Visit us at www.dialdaily.com , you can also contact us at
    for any assistance or queries.

    Dial Daily Team.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    DialDaily, Oct 7, 2006

  2. DialDaily

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "DialDaily" <-spam.invalid> wrote
    in message news:
    > Are you spending a fortune on making international calls?

    No.

    > Are you opening up a prepaid account just to make one or
    > two international calls?

    No.

    > Are you the person who doesn’t want to disclose your
    > credit card or banking information?

    Ye and you're not getting any of my custom either. Go away.

    > External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    Where it should have stayed.

    Cue Ron.....

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 7, 2006

  3. DialDaily

    scottri Guest

    Apologies. I accidently moved this post from ukvoiptalk into the new
    groups and am now unable to delete it.

    scottri (ukvoiptalk mod)
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com