Cheap ink and toner supplies.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Inkjets at Wuwhoo, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Check out: http://www.inkjet.wuwhoo.com

    Quality- We are dedicated to bring you the highest quality printer ink
    cartridges and cheap inkjet refill kits at the best prices! Our high
    quality compatible brand printer ink cartridge and laser toner
    cartridge are built to the higest standards (ISO-9001) and are
    guaranteed to meet or exceed your brand name printer ink cartridge. Our
    affilites are dedicated to this promise.

    Low Price - Get OEM printer ink quality at a fraction of the cost only
    with our affiliate offers. We offer high quality 100% compatible inkjet
    cartridges for Epson, Canon, Brother, and Xerox printers. Black inkjet
    cartridges from $3.99, color cartridges from $5.99. We also offer
    Genuine OEM HP, Canon, Lexmark, Sharp, and Xerox printer ink cartridges
    and laser toner cartridges at discount prices. If you're looking to
    save some money, cheap inkjet refill kits are just what you need. Each
    refill kit comes with 2 full refills. All of our cheap inkjet refill
    kits are cartridge specific and not so called "universal refill kits."
    Cartridge specific means that we stock over 30 different refills
    designed for each of your individual laser toner cartridges and inkjet
    cartridges.

    Fast Shipping - We offer fast US Priority Mail shipping and UPS on
    inkjet photo paper and printer ink cartridge orders and have orders
    placed before 3PM EST shipped out the same business day. Free shipping
    is available on all U.S. orders over $50.00. Why shop anywhere else?

    OEM Cartridges- OEM is an abbreviation for Original Equipment
    Manufacturer. These manufacturers produce the replacement ink or toner
    for copiers or printers and normally will put the manufacturer's name
    on the product, such as Canon, IBM, Sharp, Lexmark, Brother, Epson,
    etc. We offer both remanufactured, genereric and OEM cartridges for
    Hewlett Packard, Compaq, Lexmark, Canon and many more printers. All
    brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders
    and while we make reference to brand name merchandise we are in no way
    endorsed by or associated with these companies. We currently offer hp
    oem ink cartridges, lexmark oem ink cartridges, epson oem inkjet
    cartridges, canon oem inkjet cartridges, brother oem ink cartridges,
    xerox oem compatible ink cartridges and other oem ink cartridges at
    discounted prices.

    Generic Ink Cartridges- Generic cartridges are specially manufactured
    to meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications
    and high standards of quality and reliability and offer high-quality
    printing results. Manufactured 100% brand new, containing only new
    components, they are an economical alternative to expensive name-brand
    cartridges and supplies, and allow for big savings over brand-name
    cartridges and printer supplies. We only sell, epson compatible inkjet
    cartridges, canon compatible inkjet cartridges, brother compatible ink
    cartridges, xerox compatible ink cartridges, and sharp compatible
    inkjet cartridges. All "compatible" laser toner printer ink cartridges
    include both new and used parts unless otherwise noted.

    Remanufactured Cartridges- These professionally remanufactured inkjet
    cartridges are empty inkjet cartridges which have been through one
    cycle of service and have been recharged. Every inkjet cartridge has
    been thoroughly cleaned along with the printhead nozzles. Then the
    cartridge is filled with the same ink formulation, checked if it has
    the correct internal atmospheric pressure, inspected for any possible
    shell leakage, tested the operation of all electrical circuitry and
    finally ran through an actual print test. If the cartridge passes our
    rigid standards, it has been remanufactured! We sell hp remanufactured
    ink cartridges, lexmark remanufactured ink cartridges, and some canon

    Inkjets at Wuwhoo, Apr 26, 2006